Rookie mistakes

Alaska fish fertilizer 5-1-1 for veg and 0-10-10 for flower

wasn’t meant to be insult the info you know helps since it narrows down unknowns I may come across as an ass but when you get to know me you learn I’m a prick :stuck_out_tongue: jk or maybe not a 1 gal pot she is very likely root bound

4 Likes

Pheww, nice save. Yup, I had one small plant in MG gardening soil and had two white fly infestations. Got rid of that one and have had no problems. Well honestly the bag did say not for indoor use. But did have liability disclaimer and says to keep away from children. How would I teach my little ones to grow food if they can’t touch the stuff ? Hmm

1 Like

Ha ha ha, good one. :smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes but I only used the MG bc I had no other soil at the time

2 Likes

I’ve posted this comment about MG before but really if you want to see what it puts in the plant even after flushing pinch off a small bud and put it in the microwave on a plate, no paper, and watch it spark from the metals in it. I have.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s wild.

1 Like

You guys crack me up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Although I am not a proponent of Miracle Grow; Some growers do fine with this commercial soil. The key is to not add fertilizer in the veg cycle, and 0-10-10 would be fine for the bloom cycle. Although more potassium would provide a sweeter yield.

I have flushed the soil you guys and I am using everyone’s advice to my advantage. Thanks!!!

1 Like