Rookie mistake with nutrients

Had to go to a nursery today. Went ahead and asked about my problem that some of you have helped me with. You will see by the email she sent me that I have to flush with water.
Again forgive my ignorance but do I flush it outside, or am I flushing it when I am watering by just not adding nutrients? Thank you all for any
Input given.

-If the customer wants to start fresh. I suggest pouring multiple gallons of water to run through his pots to leach out some of the salts that could be causing this stress. From there I’d start light with Cal-Mag, and Tiger Bloom. Big Bloom is ok to add if available. These plants should bounce back in a week

@JimHigh When i flush my plants i put them in the bath tub and 3x the size of the pot (mine are 5 gal fabric pots so 15 gal’s of water.)

2 Likes

If you use something like Fox Farms Sledgehammer you can use considerably less water.

1 Like

Did not know sledgehammer was a solution for flush.
Will head out to the Garden Center today. Thanks for the patience and assistance.

I use this for flushing. Works great in my hydro system.

2 Likes

I have a question say if I flush my plant with ph water if possible, do I wait until she dries up to add in the nutes or do I add them right after I flush it?

1 Like

Last flush add nutrients, sledgehammer can do a job on your plant.

1 Like