Rookie mistake, will they finish?

@michgrow To grab someones attention first put an @ infront of there name like so, @AAA @Missiles, gots to run some errands but will bw in and out my friends.

2 Likes

My photos are currently flowering still too. We put them out too early in the season (April 16th for me) when the daylight hours are still short but increasing. They won’t finish flowering like @AAA said but hopefully by next month they’ll reveg. I don’t plan on putting anything outdoors next year til beggining of June.

3 Likes

Its a little tricky, i start at 13hr veg time as soon as popped and start to hardened then off early as you can see 93 degrees

these bigger ones have been on a 13hr schedule also but on May 1 , sunrise to sunset was 13hr 08 min it gradually raises it time each day, im at 13hr 36min. no i dont have time to keep track of sunrise abd sunset but i go to time and date.com , scroll down to sunrise and sunsets, enter your city a d will have all the sunrise and sunset times so you can mimic your seedlings to nature’s schedule. Haven’t had this problem since hopes this helpd

1 Like

@Covertgrower is in Michigan too and knows the climate better than me. If they’re flowering already, I’d think they’d finish in time tho…

2 Likes

@Michgrow I only saw that you had Northern Lights strain growing is that correct?
Northern lights has a 60 day flower time, and as we enter into fall, they’ll start flowering again, but as others have mentioned, they’ll go back to veg, and some flowers will remain. They should finish in time as it’s a shorter flowering time once they start to flower again.
Since they’re starting to flower from being placed outside a bit early, you’ll get some really weird growth for the rest of the life cycle. It’s almost like a monster cropped clone but outside and from seed. The flowering hormones make the plant grow strangely, but everything will be fine.
Unless you’re really far north in Michigan they should finish.
Thanks for the tag @MattyBear

3 Likes

Hi would like a pointer here in Okla. Outdoor

1 Like

although I do live here, I’m not an outdoor guy.

@MattyBear, @mrcrabs,@covertgrower
Thanks for replying, sorry I didn’t get back to you, was only aloud so many reply.
I think I’ll just pull them and put some clones I have from said plants. Don’t want to go all summer wondering what kind of bud I’m going to get from them or not get from them.
Thanks for your help

4 Likes

I wouldn’t pull, them let mother nature take it course, she’ll make it right for you, just my opinion

2 Likes

Let them grow, they’ll be alright.

2 Likes

Yeah, I third the don’t pull them vote.

Set out some clones as insurance.

3 Likes

Ok,@mrcrabs and @Covertgrower that was easy to change my mind I’ll let them grow and see what happens.
Not sure of strain but grew some two years ago from same bag of seeds friend gave me.
Well we’ll see what happens
Thanks again

3 Likes

I think that’s what I’m going to do.
Have 7 clones from plants so I’ll put a couple of those out.
Thanks for the help

1 Like

Is this what revegg looks like?

1 Like

@mrcrabs @AAA @covertgrower

I can’t tell from your photos. Can you take a birds eye semi close photo?

1 Like

I concur, with AAA

That’s beautiful! What your name is girls!?!?!?

I’ll try phone suck for picks

1 Like

@AAA that’s the best this phone will do.
The second picture is of the top, when I look at them they look like all buds on top of each other. They are very sticky and the smell is outrageous.
Didn’t know if this was normal bud growth or if it was because of revegg.