Rookie mistake, will they finish?

Will these finish flowering?
Put them out about a week ago and to my surprise I check them yesterday and found that they had started flowering.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! I’m not an outdoor guy but I can tag one for ya @FloridaSon
@Missiles knows a handful of outdoor farmers

2 Likes

Thanks imSickkid, not real sure how to use this fourm so stick with me people

3 Likes

@AAA is outdoor also and welcome to the forum

You will get hang of it in no time if you want to tag someone put the @sigh befor the name

Thank you cyle1

1 Like

Your welcome

I wasn’t even thinking @AAA that’s how stoned I am. Apparently we had a tornado last night at 1am. I guess it hit the mall, I wanna drive over and see. One killed 2 people last night in El Rino to. That’s a bit west of doobienoobie.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Michgrow :grin:

Are those autos or photos?

1 Like

Now you got some good help here

2 Likes

Photo
Guess I shouldn’t start them so soon from seed(end of January)lol

1 Like

Let me tag some outdoor growers :wink: I think you will be just fine! What strain are they?

@Big123 @Mrcrabs @MattyBear

1 Like

Thank you Missiles
Guess I’ll just have to see what happens

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll get some good advice for you. I look at it as you just got a head start starting them early :wink:

Thanks for tagging me!

I don’t think they will finish.

In my experience it will “lazily” bud through until after summer.

I don’t think you will see a specific end of budding, reveg state, then budding state. That’s why I’m claiming “Lazy” budding.

Let’s see what the others say. I’ve got a few plants in that same state right now and have been for weeks.

6 Likes

That’s kind of what I was thinking AAA
Was told they might finish but take quite a long time, wasn’t sure if they would revegg but looked to far along in flowering

2 Likes

@michgrow , hello my friend, what light schedule did you have them in before setting them outdoors? How many hrs of daylight are you reviving in Michigan?

1 Like

Pic of lazy budding NL:

1 Like

Full view

1 Like

What happen to mine is that it got planted where it got good morning sun but very little afternoon sun, it still gave me decent smoke and very sticky, just not rock hard nuggets. @AAA. I havent planted in ground, to much foot traffic by border patrol and illegals. Its not the illegals that steal your buds, its the dam coyotes that cross them over. They know the river amd will mark the spots of your grows and come back when just about done.

Lovley trees

1 Like