Rookie mistake iisastupidnewb

I think we will learn new and better ways every day thrive to get better and better hopefully right I’m not were I want to be with all the help here is great and the seeds are great

Believe it or not you newbies kept me on my toes and I love IT. As soon as I see someone needing help with what ever l 'm on it !!!

2 Likes

Yes sir @daddydays…just let them babies dry out and keep on rocking…you will get the hang of it…we all have f^#ked up plenty of seeds…but those will be fine

1 Like

You sound like me @Jwj…I’m 54…and still trying to figure out how to grow awesome buds!

I am 61 and have never grown anything before trying to grow cannabis starting on January 28.
Learned everything right here.

There is a good bunch of good people here I like to read the post you can learn a lot and ask anything that is so great I thank everyone they’ve help me a lot in the past three to four years I remember about the first time I got on here I wine a seed I’ve been getting seeds ever since

2 Likes

So after a 36 hrs the soil got dry, I just sprayed them with a light mist of ph water, rh is at 85% was 90% put some rice in there to drop the humidity and temp is at 82%. Hope by Saturday they start popping up from the soil.

![20180508_205000|374x500](upload://f4LMrX3PqmeI80qyj7YlkwC164H.jpg)

1 Like

Please take rice out and allow humidity plants are in veg. Not flower. More humidity is good for growing plants

2 Likes

I will do that right away. Good looking out. Ty

1 Like