Rookie lighting 4x4 tent

@Papo17 Read HLG site says the blackbird is in the scorpion family.

1 Like

The rspec is made for a 5 by 5 but would work even better in a 4 by 4 because there won’t be any place the light can’t hit. And it fit beautifully in a 4 by 4 because I just had one. But recently upgraded to a 5by5. I have the rspec just got it. And I live it it’s a beautiful light.

2 Likes

BINGO, BRAVO ZULU, awesome DD, whichever, apply. That is the cotext of my plan. Knowing the light will fit, is a relief. Lights, the final frontier, yet to be conqured by me. As all can tell, I have spent time mapping the lights i have. Now I know I can do better. ChinaCheapies deliver less than half advertised.
With all other grow factors dial into working well, lights become economical and efficient, with a chance of exponential growth. Got years and all day to get this right. MFreeman “Time to get busy living or dying”.
Probably applies to growing as well as life.
Gro-mies, In your honor, I will fire the grill and burn a 15 gram keife puck. Tonight Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Happy new year to you too sir, 15g puck?!?? Thank you friend! That’s quite generous.

I drink alone, except with my friends, Jack and Bud.
Sharing is caring. Happy New Year, be safe, be home, early.
TS “Adrian Monk”, It’s a jungle out there!
Never burned one like that before, so who knows. Seatle will light the sky and i will try.

1 Like

I too invite 2 friends one is a captain and the other is weizer, :face_with_peeking_eye:

Jose and Jerry are always welcome.

Dont forget the crowned royal as a special guest

Homemade Moonshine … yummy

I used many different lights with some very cheap burple lights starting out. 2 led lights I built myself that work really good. Thanks goes out to @dbrn32 for for all the info he gives out for building your own lights. Currently using HLG 650R in a 4x4 with only 2 plants.
Save up some money and either buy a decent light or build your own. Either way you won’t go wrong. Good people in here that want you to succeed in your grows.

3 Likes

I believe it is a good plan, building. For the 5year insurance plan, I think I would prefer to let HLG build and warentee my light. If I were younger and had more years to mess around, I would.
Happy New Year, as we all get older, one day at a time, we hope. I spent 45+ years fixing broken electronics. I have sea stories, horror stories, and nightmares.

1 Like

What are friends for, if not to share. Happy New Year

3 Likes

We got a ceramic tip nectar collector for the new year.

ITS TIME!!

1 Like

JCSS, what is that? How is it utilized?

It’s a dabber my friend for concentrates. We consume mostly concentrates that I make.

Step 1 - heat to preferred dab temp for concentrate type somewhere between 320F and 500F

Step 2 - dab away!

It holds a bit of water for an in-line spill-free bubbler
You can find a video if you search nectar collector elevate

1 Like

I just picked up a SF4000 from my local offer up page for $140. The guy got it from a overstock/return site and everything works for my 4x4 tent. I have Gorilla Glue #4 seeds that I had in my closet but moved them onto the tent. Light is on the minimum setting around 27/28 inch away from the seedlings still on the heating pad at 76 degrees. Being my first tent grow, do I have the light at the right distance? I have the tent in the garage. I’ll find out tonight on how cold it’ll get. I think I should be okay without getting a CO2 bottle if I have a small fan blowing into the tent and vent open at the top.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Youre in good hands here!

1 Like

Nice find!

1 Like

Thanks man. Got lucky on finding one for sure. Happy Growing.

I open windows in lung room. Tents exhaust thru active filter. No CO2 source in my grow, except me…