Rookie grow- the adventure begins!

@Countryboyjvd1971
I may be in a weird situation with mine.
My big plant still has green feeder leaves.
But the small one sprouted with only one feeder leave and was yellow tipped from the start. It rotted and fell off in the first week. Think I should start nutes on the smaller one first as she is producing none on her own?

1 Like

I would go lightly if she’s still young justvto be safe but sounds like you’ll need to start early with her imo
@Hogmaster you have any thoughts on this issue brother

1 Like

just worked 14 hrs this is what I think !!! Lol no I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971!!!

4 Likes

Nice @Hogmaster I’m getting ready to join you my friend lol
Have a great night guys I’m out for now :+1:

2 Likes

I like @Hogmaster idea the most lol just thought I’d throw that in. But looks good in there @Ray4x,couple of van goghs and you set brother

3 Likes

@Crackindaflesh

I feel like a Bob Marley poster is more appropriate lol. But definitely need some sort of artwork!

3 Likes

That idea alone @Ray4x will fetch you a extra Oz fosure

2 Likes

the question is when to start nutrients with FFOF because the brand shouldn’t matter, @Countryboyjvd1971 started earlier than I did when using FFOF…I waited about a month or so before starting.

He was very successful, I was satisfied with my grow.

3 Likes

@Ray4x

I have a 2 gallon watering container with spout and bought two 2 gallon handle buckets at Lowe’s which all three I leave filled with water constantly. My two plants have been in five gallon square plastic pots and on average were using about a gallon and a half per watering. As they went into flower they were using up 2 gallons of water per feeding.

I was using General Hydroponics Flora Duo along with CaliMagic & some Amino acid from Roots Organic. From time to time I would add some liquid bone meal as well as a few drops of Superthrive. I didn’t have to start a regular feeding schedule until very close to flower.

You might consider one purchase for watering. This thing saves me so much time and work that I don’t know how I got along without it beforehand. The reason I bought it is because I was doing a scrog and could not move the plants around once they were in the net. Anyway, it’s a hand pump 2-gallon sprayer from Home Depot. Cost me $15. I suggest buying one. You won’t be sorry. Just unscrew the spray tip and drag the nozzle in the soil and you will see how easy it is to water.

2 Likes

How offer did you have to water?Daily?

@BobWags

All good advice. I have that exact sprayer right now but used in the backyard with roundup :joy: don’t think I wanna use the same one lol. I just bought the general hydroponics 3-part. @kabongster do you use that line as well? Do you have the feeding schedule/ when do you recommend starting them? I need to get some Cali Magic as well to have on hand.

2 Likes

@Crackindaflesh

Is that in response to @BobWags post?

Just FYI it’s easier if you either click reply to the post and/ or tag the person you want to solicit a response from… makes it easier because they’ll get a notification.

@Crackindaflesh

I myself did not have to water but every 8-10 days.

Yeah it was ray, was thinking if I had done that it would have went just to him. Didn’t want to ask questioned in someone else’s post.

2 Likes

@Crackindaflesh

It’s all good dude.

ask questions!

It’s why most of us are here. To learn from each other.

How’s the progress going on your setup? Did you already order some seeds?

@Crackindaflesh

Actually I welcome over on my journal to be a free-for-all for everyone. We often go off on tangents in that there Journal of mine and I enjoy every post regardless of subject. Hell, @Majiktoker put up a picture of his knee wound and I tried not to laugh when I saw it but I could not help it. Sorry Toker, but since you were not seriously hurt the laughter just took over since I’m constantly hurting and cutting myself pretty much on a daily basis.

So feel free to post whenever you want and whatever the subject. If it belongs in another subject then someone will kindly direct you to it. And it’s very easy to think you are in your own journal when you are not. I thought this was my journal but I was wrong. Easy to screw up.

1 Like

Bro its the cracked ribs that hurt that was the minor part of the injury at that point f the knee when my ribs on the back left side are swollen up and black and blue @BobWags

1 Like

@Majiktoker

Jesus. Didn’t understand it was that bad. Be careful that they don’t puncture a lung if cracked too completely.

1 Like

Lol oh yea bro the knee was the little part of the injury got my ribs crushed partially entire left side of my back is swollen top 2 ribs along with 3rd one down are black and blue also thigh is swelled up purple this morning and arms got drug on the asphalt a little so arms are a little road rashed up as well.

Ive been waiting for the blood to come up when I cough and dont think I punctured a lung although its pretty rough to breathe or move

Damn, @Majiktoker

I know you may not be able to afford it but you should go to a clinic and have it checked out. That’s nothing to screw around with. It could absolutely get worse if there’s a problem if not treated. Then you will really be screwed. Do yourself and your family a favor and get it checked out.

1 Like