[Rookie grow] red hot cookies and bubba kush

Red hot cookies are taking off. These are about 5 weeks into flower. Getting sticky

4 Likes

I wanted to get those red hot cookies. That and Tropicana poison sold out fast as hell

1 Like

@Good_Piff I’m super excited to taste these. And hopefully I got the good genetics.
I would like to try SkywalkerOG next but I have 4 other strains from my last purchase I’m gonna plant first.

1 Like

Almost time to harvest within the next 2 weeks. Just ordered a usb digital microscope from amazon to check the trichomes.
Gave the plants there first flush (4 litters each plant) and it was a mess trying to collect the water, but the water I did collect came out under 200 ppm
Then I cut a bunch of fan leaves including the dying ones. And a bunch of little ones under the canopy.

3 Likes

This entire grow is all with the 400w mh fixture from the beginning? I just caught this thread - good stuff.

No this grow was with a 1500w king led off amazon. I just have the HPS and mh in my attic that I’ve never hooked up

2 Likes

Did a final flush and cut the rest of the fan leaves off gonna hit them with 24 hours of darkness on Thursday and cut them Friday morning! I bought a usb microscope but cant get the apps to work. But I can see by eye that the trichomes are turning amber.

6 Likes

Looks like some sweet smoke.

1 Like

Indeed it does :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Cut, trimmed and hung up the plants today

3 Likes