Roger.Tests Spider Farmer SF2000

Good morning Roger, so sorry to hear what you and your family are experiencing! Well wishes to you my friend :heart:. 1 question if you don’t mind about Alibaba?? I’ve done some review reading and have been hesitant to order or consider purchasing anything from their site. With you having an account, can you share your experience with me? Thanks Roger :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So sorry to hear, sending all positive energy your way.

2 Likes

Sure. I have not orderede from Alibaba, but we have helped some growes form the East in the past since they cannot receive Amazon, but can buy form Ai…

All I can say is to make sure you buy from a highly rated seller, and beward of deals that are too good to be true. I look at sli… as an Eastern ebay of sorts. Once agin I am willing to look at the LEd you are considering if you post the link here. This is not what the topic is meant for, but I can always make exceptions for growrs around the world when they need help. Peace my feind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would get the SF2000 vs the marshydor.

I have experienced extremely vibrant
growth and have been surprised at the fast results. So far I am extremely happy to have this LED for a 2’x4’ space after 20 years of HID,

Buy with confidence.

3 Likes

First let me send my condolences to you, and your friends and family, you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
2nd I do apologize if you feel I disrespected your thread, or your work in testing and reviewing products, 100 % newbie if it wasn’t for people like you testing and reviewing products I would know less then I already do. If that’s possible. So Sorry,
If it wasn’t for ILGMA, this forum, all the amazing people that keep this forum working and functioning I probably would have never tried growing, and 100% positive I would not have gotten as far as I have. So no dis respect I do apologize and will be looking forward like always to any and all products reviews in the future,
thank you for all your time, and hard work sincerely, kingkupa

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this bud. All will be back to normal soon except the part of losing the loved one. Looking fwd to seeing the result u have. I’ve been watching and waiting for some updates as I believe u will be honest and give the right info needed for the light without lies or fibs lol to make it grow look better. I cannot wait.

Here is a video from earlier. 2 weeks into flower photo period. croptpped a few days ago and recroptoped them ronight. All plants are being grown naturally wihtout pruning and are extremely vibrant and happy.

1 gallon commercial nursery pots, except for the 2 Gelato I slavaged. I repotted them this week, because they were too top heavy. This occurred approx. 10 days into flower. (Let;s see if the stressless transplanting method alloes these 2 to flower withour issues.

So; 4 Gold Leaf and 4 zkittelz in 1 g pots. I hoep you all like this project. Here is the latest video, and I plan to go back and add a couple videos and pictures not posted yet. Peace to all. be safe, not stupid, RL

Here is the Video i promised:

1 Like

Hmm won’t play the video says unavail

1 Like

I have always said; "I love everyone until you make me not love you. :slight_smile: Thanks ofr the kind reply, and you are OK with me. No worries and no offense. I hope you can reach out to me anytime you are undecided by the many opinions suggested to you. Peace. Enhoy the video. I plan to continue making videos ot help aspiring growers to succeed.

4 Likes

It plated for me from here. It is child proof, so you have to click “watch on youtube” or…who knows… I can see the video and the link. Try again my friend.

1 Like

When I tap to play this is what I get lol.

I’m sure I’ll see it sooner or later.

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

Anyone can buy the same compnents as HLG. yuo can but the same LED strips, drivers etc, as any manufaturer out there.

T eh truth is that, you will save a little money and can build just as good of a light. if you want to bring the cost per light down 100 bucks, you need to buy 10-12 of each or whatever quantity alloes you a price break.

So; Again there are so many options, and you can buld 1/2 of them and save moeny if you have the gunption to do so. Or; You can spend another 150-300 bucks and jsut buy one factory made.

1 Like

Roger.ILGM is the urube channel I created for my content to share with ILGM

1 Like

I will go search now. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks to you all. I appreciate your interest inmy projects. :smiley: So much!

4 Likes

Sorry guys… I was going to gather up and post all the photos for the past 3-4 weeks chronilogicly, but; Sadly my Mom passed away this morning.

PLease stay on topic if you post in this topic. RL

2 Likes

My deepest condolences. :cry:

6 Likes

My condolences about your mom. :bear:

7 Likes

So sorry to hear this Roger. My deepest condolences.

8 Likes