Rockwool cubes how to use them first time rockwool user help needed

Okay i need imput on how to use this best

Ive always used jiffys so i think this could work better

@Blountville
@Jheezy
@ktreez420
@yoshi
You guys have any input youve been my goto guys the main question is starter plant food it say to use in bath with cubes at ph 5.5

1 Like

I’ve got some rock wool but have yet to use it. I’ll be learning with you. Got hydro supplies then backed off. Seems a bit complicated lol.

I think ill soke them at 5.5ph with .25ml grow big i will try one seed see how it go i will not be taking a break from growing after all haha

1 Like

Here we go again

2 Likes

Haven’t used rock wool, but it seems to be pretty reliable from following people that do. Are you gonna be growing in hydro?

Three Trans-Siberian hoping for the best

1 Like

What about Rockwell. What was that song. Sometimes I feeeel like somebody’s watching meeee

1 Like

Alway feel that way wife and two little girls

1 Like

Naah u like sometimes I feeeel like no one listens to meeeeee lol

They dont ever
Will never
Im out numbered
Best if i just stay in my grow room

2 Likes

Saw jim gaffogin saw having a fourth kid is like drowning and someone hands u a baby. Lol I’ve got three and whew going anywhere is tough. I wish I enjoyed the ease of one kid when I had the chance

1 Like

Oh yeah. Jheezy’s super soil.

Love it Jheezy super soil on sale near you haha

Secret recipe of course

Thought I put pic. Oops lol

1 Like

Looks great just toss the seed right in put a light over it call it done lol

1 Like

Lol I’ve used everything BUT rockwool! But I know that soaking them like you’re doing the the recommended thing to do. Saves you a hassle later. I feel like rockwool is similar to rapid rooters, and I’ve used them with great success. I just hate using them! They always have me on my toes wondering if they’re too wet or not wet enough.

I have faith that you’ll do great with them dude! :v:

1 Like

I will know in a few days lol

I read somewhere, soak for 24 hrs in 5.5 ph water, then squeeze excess water out of them leaving damp but not water logged still. pop yr seeds and then do what you normally would using jiffy pots, I’ve had them under a cfl light with no problems and 99% germination rate.
hope this info is correct someone will correct me if it’s not lol

1 Like