Robmin1973 grow journal emerald harvest and botnicare nutes

Regarding clones, after I see roots coming from the pellet. I put in cup with coco, do i need to keep the clone in the dome?

Once roots are developed you should be solid without some.

1 Like

Ok team. I’m in mid week 5 of flower. Week 6 I will be switching to the botanicare nutrients until finish.

1 Like

Just gave them prob the last feeding from the emerald harvest nutrients. One more water, calmg and sturdy stalk feeding should finish up week 5. Ladies are looking nice.

1 Like

Ladies thirsty, feeding every other day almost.

just started the 6 am of flower. Switched to botanicare nutes til end.

2 Likes

They look good, nice job!

1 Like

A couple of photos. I’m 2 days into week 7 of flower. Plants reacting well to the botanicare nutes. I’m giving them a crew cut then wait for flush time.

1 Like

Gave the ladies the last nutrient feeding and I am now heading into my flush period. I will be adding Terpenez - Essential Oil Intensifier & Terpene Booster 1 QUART https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DORQK22/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_BEC8Bb02PVC8A during the flush period til harvest.

1 Like

Oh wow, they look gorgeous @Robmin1973

1 Like

I will start my flush with a recharge and bembe watering then the terpenes after two days.

Didn’t take you long to get that light figured out. Tent looks gorgeous! Please let keep us posted on how well you think that product works.

1 Like

Looks like a successful grow. Still looking for monster buds. I’m switching pots next grow and hope to avoid stunting my plants. Looks like the super lemon haze and Hawaiian gold will be next for me.

Regarding my change to botanicare nutes, the girls really packing on the trichs. I’m waiting two days before giving the terpenes.

Pic of the pretty lady. Def wish the bud was fatter but it looks yummy. Getting really frosty.

Another up close pic

Some of the low hanging fruit.

@dbrn32. Ok so I’m almost in jars. I tasted some of the harvest and you can smell and taste the terps profile.

can’t wait to try it when it’s fully cured. Mix of tight nugs and airy. Thinking I might need another light if I continue with scrog or some side lighting. Any suggestions of extra lighting for flower only???

1 Like

Bud has a lemon finish which is aligned with the terps added during flush. Bud burns white. Once it gets the full stink, it’ll be a pleasure to taste.

1 Like

Oh and noooooooooooooooooo balls!!!

1 Like

Awesome congrats! You have hlg-600 kit in 4x4? I don’t exactly remember.

@dbrn32. Hello sir. Question: i want to add some adittional lighting to my current setup and wanted your opinion on my thinking.

I love my hlgs. Resin output is sweet but growth and yield could be improved. Yes, strain, conditions can also be improved but i want to add another type of lighting that would benefit me in the areas i mentioned above.

I have a 4x4 with four qbs on two drivers. I was thinking of adding a 400w hps if that makes any sense(im assuming the hps would add to my current lighting bringing some of the benefit on a small scale). Goal would be to gain dimmable ability for all and balance out temp and conditions with my exhaust and input fans.

1 Like