Robmin1973 grow 2018

Since this first go is mostly a training mission i have decided to sex then flower my two hlg plants. Hopefully they are ladies.

So it will be the thai og and blackberry kush the first to go to flower.

1 Like

I may have asked this before but after switching to 1212 should i continue to feed grow nutes for the first week? Im reading about nitro def sometimes if u don’t.

1 Like

Yes, continue with the grow nutes for a few more weeks.

2 Likes

I think im seeing a female here on my thai og plant. Please advise.

2 Likes

Two little hairs is a win right?

1 Like

Looks like female to me

1 Like

Yes female. I see calyx’s and small pistils congrats

1 Like

I agree, looks a winner!

1 Like

Winner for the female department.

1 Like

@dbrn32. Are there any early signs that your clones are doing ok? Mine are small and prob from imature areas of the plant. They all have two nodes. Right now they kinda droppy but look green and not too wilted. I just dont know what to expect. Like how do i chk for roots? I got them in a tray figured i cud lift that up and see rooting coming out of the bottom. Oh and should there be water at the bottom of the prop tray?

They’ll usually be just about dead after a week or so otherwise.

The water in tray is hit and miss. You generally don’t want it if you can keep humidity up. You want the roots to have to search for water, not be sitting in it.

1 Like

Big tent starting to fill in nicely.

3 Likes

No need for humidifier anymore. See dehumidifier and ac in my future.

Rest of the team.

7 Likes

Veg tent pouring out onto the floor lol.

1 Like

Clone update= things still seem alive. Keeping leaves sprayed with heating matt on only half the time. Those matts can fry things quick.

Looks like im 2 for 2

3 Likes

Blackberry kush

1 Like

Out of likes but I love this @Robmin1973

1 Like