Robmin1973 grow 2018

Looks like it’s dampening off. Sucks dude.
My condolences :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

krutch for the win! Yea i know prob wasted effort but who knows.

1 Like

Cant even spell

Is this the same plant from yesterday? She’s still going!

I wont let her go. Stem seems fine. If it can lift itself up. Ill keep her if not shell have to go into my i prob fd it up pile lol

1 Like

Well, she’s still going, so maybe she’ll make it. I’m sending her good vibes.

1 Like

Well my er skills not that great i guess the little one is gone. My crutch save failed lol.

1 Like

On a better note my other hlg board plants lokking great.

y

6 Likes

Guys about three of my leaves turning yellow with spots that nitrogen deficiency?

could possibly be the case lower older leaves?

2 Likes

They are older and towards the bottom but i see it on multiple leaves and this plant not that old. My boy just told me im not following the correct feeding schedule. Stupid phone app failed me. Vould that be a reason for the maybe deficiency? Im supposed to be at 12ml and i was feeding 3ml.

1 Like

If you were feeding too light yes indeed

1 Like

Looks like the one plant with the yellow leaves on bottom turning green after feeding with correct amts.

2 Likes

progress shot. Hlg plants looking nice.

3 Likes

Bending top stuff over a little

3 Likes

Rest of the team

4 Likes

Two bushy ones in the middle are fems and im trying to bush them up to grab a round of clones hopefully to try my luck with that. Should be interesting.

Looking good dude!

@dbrn32.

So im thinking about swtiching to flower on my two hlg plants. Got any advice or reasons i shudnt? Worried about backlogging in the veg tent. Im going to mother the ladies in the veg tent so the rest will need a place to bee in a couple of weeks. Especially since im feeding the correct amt of nutes now.

1 Like

Plant size will just determine how much you yield per plant. They should be plenty mature to flower. So no reason not to unless you want them bigger.

1 Like