Robmin1973 grow 2018

Jeez just noticed the year wrong on my name on the grow journal. Yea i consume what i grow lol.

Thanks is all I can say for now

1 Like

@db32rn is there something you look for when getting ready to swtch to flower?

Am i looking for height, nodes, plant maturity( made that up), ste?? Im lost.

lst for the win. I hope.

1 Like

The pulled down branches already pointing up next day. I was going to pull down the bent branches but will give some time to heal first.

1 Like

Best lst idea for smart pots. Wrap something around pot and anchor to that. Two small bungee cords worked for me.

1 Like

Size of plants pretty much. It does help that they’re mature, they’ll show pistils faster. If they’re not mature enough flower transition will be longer.

Based on pics I’d probably let veg a little longer if you have the room.

I got the room. How would you introduce the change in light spectrum? Right now its all at 6500k. Will the plants veg under the 3k light? Should i get them used to the 3k light in veg or wait til im ready to switch to flower then put them under the hlg.

Either way is fine. You’ll probably get a few inches of stretch under the 3000k. That would probably help you with plant size.

2 Likes

Lst moving along

and the rest of the plants under the hlg board.

the small guys got demoted to the small tent.

5 Likes

Looking good dude, how are they responding to the hlg light?

1 Like

Good just like you said. I see growth. Got the hlg at lowest setting for now. Will prob raise the intensity in the coming days.

2 Likes

This plant filling in nicely under the hlg quantum board. Turned up the intensity to arnd halfway and gave them a full feeding.

4 Likes

Found out at least two of my plants def fem. Forgot i bought femmed seeds . the skunk panties is a lady but im praying the thai og is a sexy lady.

1 Like

Very nice!

Moment of silence please.

Extreme lst lol not sure what happened.

Awww, sorry for your loss. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes