Robmin1973 grow 2018

Yea prime amazon is great and i think some weather is messing up deliveries cause this is my 3rd delayed package. Odd def.

Every delivery is delayed here. Lol

1 Like

Happy happy.

5 Likes

Should i ease into the new lighting? Say four lights before the full 6? Does the intensity matter with t5?

Any transition will help. Especially when increasing the intensity of lighting. @Robmin1973

Everything looking well. Growth from t5 is great.

2 Likes

Is it true the plants would grow taller if i hadnt moved them to the bigger pots at such a young age? You live and learn.

They’ll grow bigger in a bigger pot. The problem you run into is how much time they spend expanding roots. If you let roots develop more in small pot, then there’s usually less time roots will expand once moved to larger pot.

2 Likes

That is what i was trying to say.

2 Likes

Considering i have only fed these plants only once with a full nutrient feeding they look pretty good. I cleaned some of the inner growth so plants can focus .

6 Likes

They look very good! They’re definitely not at a point where you need to be trimming on them though, that can stunt them too. Try to resist the urge to mess with them for a little bit. If you find yourself free time and the need to manipulating them, spend some time researching low stress training methods. Or topping. If you have a solid idea of what you wanna do there, start implementing that stuff, plants are looking to be about ready for that.

@dbrn32 def looking at some lst just not sure which type. The one big plant i micro topped to get two branches at the top so i really dont have a top stem to bend. Was thinking about doing the training where you spread the plant out leaving the main branches alone. Havent decided yet.

1 Like

A friend said i cud this plant into flower to see sex then go back to veg lighting. Anyone have any xp doing that? Seems scary.

Spreading the plant would allow the inner growth to get to the canopy. Seems like a good idea.

I’d wait til they get a little bigger then take a cutting and flower the cutting personally. You can reveg a plant, but you’re spending time that it won’t be allowed to grow as much.

1 Like

Can i see the sex from a cutting? Im trying to get the sex of the plant

You can after you take a clone. it roots, then switch to 12/12

2 Likes

I think you can just put them in a glass of ph’d water under 12/12 and they’ll show sex. Haven’t tried it though.

2 Likes

Amazing how the plants reach for the sky even after lst.

6 Likes

This looks promising

7 Likes