Robmin1973 grow 2018

Yup. If you have them, go ahead and use them. What I meant was it probably wouldn’t be a sound investment to go out and buy a bunch of them for that purpose.

1 Like

Im puputting up dsily pics to show growth with the new kimbo lights. More for my knowledge of progression.

2 Likes

Got rid of most of the rocks because its hard to feel if the pots are light with them.

Noticed most of my leaves dont have 5 leabes. Read it can be from shock and i def shocked these plants more than once. They say it isnt a problem. The middle pic above shows one plant growing five point leaves. The thai og one.

1 Like

The older it gets the more blades the leaves will have. Adult plants is where you’ll find the 7-9 bladed leaves.
5 blades will show shortly after the start of veg.

4 Likes

Good to know.

1 Like

Funny blizzard tomorrow and ill be chilling in 75 tent. Hopefully power dont go out.

1 Like

4 Likes

Kimbo boards def sparking growth.

Bah first new tent fail. Heater too close to skunk panties plant and cooked her. Moved her out of the way. Im sure shell recover.

1 Like

Gave them another feeding at 50%.

2 Likes

This the one that got burnt. Lost one set of leaves. Hopefully it will recover.

1 Like

She’ll come back. Looks really good bud!

2 Likes

Shell be ok they can take quite a beating

1 Like

Looking good. @Robmin1973 I’ve cooked a few too, they’ll be fine.

Guys im kinda confused about topping. I look at my plants and feel they toi small to top but when would i know what a top looks like. Is it a set of leaves like what im seeing now or is it something like a flower im preventing from starting to promote more growth?

1 Like

I wanted to micro top to creat more growth just havent seen on my plants what im seeing online.

1 Like

I’m not sure what micro topping is? But I believe general consensus is to wait til at least 5 nodes. I do think that if you wait til you get an extra set or two beyond that they recover a little faster. But I have limited experience doing so, I usually grow single cola plants.

2 Likes

I top at the 6th node. (main set of true leaves, not counting the round feeder leaves ) Cut the main stem off half way between the 5th and 6th set of true leaves. I usually have two new sets of branches growing in within a week.

2 Likes