Robmin1973 grow 2018

I would start out at 18/6
The ones that didn’t open yet, just place in a warm wet paper towel. @Robmin1973 I’ve had some that took 4 days to finally open. Stubborn buggers.

1 Like

Its inky been 18hrs in water and rest in papertowel. Total 72hrs so far so i guess there still can be success.

1 Like

Update

The three sprots, two out of three look ok. Im worried about the 3rd cause the seed shell in the first set of leaves. I tried to gently push it off but its stuck. Hopefully the lady got the strengh tovpush it off.

Nothing new for seeds popping so back in thecdark u go

@Robmin1973 you can always get some tweezers and gently help it off. Sometimes they’re stubborn. Waiting works too.

I got it off. Here is what is growing now.

7 Likes

All out of likes. But looks good.

Yep, @Covertgrower got you covered dude. Sometimes they take a little while to pop too, so don’t sweat it yet.

Not much to report. Still no more seeds have popped tap roots unfortunately . I will give them another day or two. The 3 sprouts are growing slowly. I go back to work tomorrow which will be my first time away. Get to test the condition control. It wont be that hot so temps should be fine.

1 Like

You guys have any other ideas for the seeds that havent popped? I was thinking of just throwing them in soil and see what happens.

You can try that

U think they duds? Im going to ask for more beans cause 30% germ rate sucks. Im pretty sureit was me but i wont tell them.

I don’t know, seed germination can be a problem for lots of reasons. Not limited to cannabis either. Not really sure where you got seeds, or the particular policy there. But if you reach out to them I would just be honest and see if they will help you out. I found that it usually goes a lot further than trying to be an ass or anything, and most people respect that.

Agreed im an adult and can accept fault. Alot of the beans were free so i got more if needed. Ill prob not go cheap next purchase.

I just meant from a standpoint of someone who may be on the other end. My wife use to work in the customer service end of things. She complained regularly of the amount of people that would try to screw the system and get free stuff. She also commented that she would always do whatever she could for people that were respectful and didn’t try to take it out on her or assume she’s an idiot.

Prob for the best 10 plants would have been alot.

Tell your wife ive been a banking customer service agent since 18. I have now been promoted and work for thw private bank now. I respect all phone people because i was one. Now i do expect good customer service. I say even with all of my possible f ups it is in their best interest to make it right just foe possible future business. Too bad i cant speak with anyone.

Email the seed bank.

I will but will give them some more time first. Hoping for something. Seems so easy not sure how you can screw up so much.

I laugh when i hear people abusing phone reps. Do you reallyt
Think you will get everything you could if you treated them nicer?

2 Likes

Not necessarily. But I know how much they’ll want to help someone that’s being an ass. None!

3 Likes