Robmin1973 grow 2018

Im juiced. They fire up bright and damm that is alot of light for a 4x4. Lucky i can tone them down if too intense.

1 Like

It might take a little to dial them in height and power wise, but once you do… game over! You won’t be disappointed my dude!

Yea next purchase will be some seedling boards. Going to pick up another seed clone tent if i can find some success with growing. Still a worrying noob right now.

1 Like

You’re already ahead of most with those lights. We will help you anywhere you need it.

1 Like

Figure once i can see some success ill be more confident. Right now i just want to get through germination without fing up. You guys have all been a great help and im absorbing a ton of info.

1 Like

Out of likes, but I agree!

2 Likes

Well its going to be an odd next couple of months weather wise here in new england. Yeaterday ot was 70ish today its snowing lol.

1 Like

I am really jealous of those lights. I need some. They look great in your tent.

2 Likes

I took a look at the seeds in the papertowel and found three seeds that popped. I planted thise seeds in the promix hp under in the humidity dome. The other seeds got a little more water spray and back in dark warm place. The first three sprouted seeds are looking like they are going to b reak ground soon. I can see the seed pushing up in one cup. I think the shop light idea first will help me from frying these new family members.

Either way im juiced to see some progress. First lesson learned was to make sure and have a heat source when germinating.

2 Likes

The ladies that made it to cup. Thai og looks the the strongest so far.

2 Likes

Dome temp is 88 with 87% humidity.

Lol i shud have left the boards in the box. Ive knocked my head on them like three times already lol. Those corners are not friendly.

2 Likes

@Robmin1973 yeah i have 5 gallons water containers that i use to store some ro water
Most of the smaller Ro systems come with a 4-5 gallon storage /pressure tank i use mine fir vooking and drinking as well as the garden
You can upgrade that to a larger tank if you wanted to
I purchased a 20 gallon storage/pressure tank for around 200$
It hold about 14-15 gallons of ro water
With ro filtration its takes a long tome to fill a 20 gallon tank from empty maybe 4-5 hours
so if you wanted to use a small tank you will be draining it offten and will need to wait for system to fill again a 5 gallon storage tank will only hold 3-1/2. -4 gallons depending on supply pressure of the water
Even with a 20 gallon tank i still collect 5 gallon at a time in my water containers and keep them in the grow room this ensures i never run out of ro water and have a minimum of 25 gallons to water my girls with at any given moment
Plus the water in my ro system

1 Like

Do you recommend any system? Im thinking of vuying one soon.

1 Like

I’ll post the one i have but i think mostly they are all the same I wouldn’t go crazy i have a five stage they sell up to 11 stages ?
I bought. A 50 gal per day set up @Robmin1973

Here it is

https://www.amazon.com/APEC-5-Stage-Reverse-Drinking-Water/dp/B00I0ZGOZM?tag=greenrel-20

Heres a upgrade storage tank

https://www.amazon.com/iSpring-Storage-Capacity-Reserve-Osmosis/dp/B00439I86C?tag=greenrel-20

And a second option a little smaller

https://www.amazon.com/APEC-TANK-14-Pre-Pressurized-Reverse-Water/dp/B00NQC516W?tag=greenrel-20

Hope this helps brother

4 Likes

Does this need compkicated install or it easy?

3 Likes

It very easy to install imo if your handy
Its all push and slip connections except for the water supply valve instructions are provided and i can assist you as well if needed

1 Like

Lucky i got a plumber friend downstairs that can install.

1 Like

@dbrn32 so its been 24hrs since putting the beans on heat. Three in solo cups and starting to push up. What should i do with the beans that havent popped? Should i plant them or let them sit linger in papertowel?

1 Like

Should i keep the lights on24\7 or 18/6?

1 Like