Robmin1973 grow 2018

Hey @Robmin1973 you on city or well water the ppm is good for tap water my ppm is 380 after filter but i went over kill and now have RO as well ppm issue solved i agree about the ph youll be using ph down alot more
But you may not need to ph after adding nutrients since they drop the ph
I cant comment on the ph perfect nutrients but have also heard good stuff
I believe @BIGE is also using them

1 Like

After. 18 hrs in water, i put seeds in damp papertowel. None have popped yet. Conditions are 80ish temp 50ish humidity and dark. Ill chk again tomorrow.

Im on city water. Not sure where it comes from.

1 Like

Put the paper towel into a ziplock bag with some air trapped inside. Then throw it on top of small source of heat. I use may cable box, but anything of the sort will work. Do that and check them in 24 hours.

1 Like

City water that good make sure you let it sit over night
Most municipalities use chlorine and you want that to escape

1 Like

Ok i can do that. Right now im ising distilled.

1 Like

I had a seedling matt. Put the damp papertowel into baggie and laid them out in prop tray above seedling matt. Shud i put the humidity dome on or that yoo much humidity?

Or buy a ro set up ?
Then you’d be golden

Yea that will be a future purchase.

1 Like

I bought 50galmper day set up was under 300$
I did pay 200$ for a 20 gal storage tank tho
Lol crazy but takes so long to make ro water youll be there for ever filling buckets
I keep 20 gals stored in water jugs plus 14 in pressure take connected to system :wink:
But in the mean time fill a few 5 gallon buckets and let sit out open tops for a day or two
You can even put aairstone in to help disapate the chlorine

As long as air is trapped in bag there shouldn’t be any need for the dome. And the heating mat works just as good.

I remember u guys saying the storage tanks are small. Can you store ro water in anything or does it need a specfic container?

1 Like

Disco lights just arrived. Wow they are bright. Even with glasses still got a little burry after checking the boards for any duds. They fit pretty well in the space.

6 Likes

sexy bitches

6 Likes

6 Likes

Two hlg 260w boards nice.

1 Like

Looks like you got them in there without issue too.

1 Like

Yes they can hang right on the one crossbeam. I will nedd to get cables to raise and lower but thats simple. Right now i have them connected to the two crossbars until i get the pullies.

Dude! Awesome! You’re gonna love the lights. Game changers for sure! I love my QB’s. Best grow purchase to date.

3 Likes

Another hidden benefit for these lights is how high they can hang in the tent. No bulky space losing units. I read a grow journal where the guys plants grew all the way to the top of the tent due to a lighting timing error. He had the lights almost to the ceiling and the plabts were hitting it.