Robert365 journal

@Chrisr36 Hope this helps some.

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower how 3/4 inch pvc do i need Happy

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower am i getting one 10ft x 1&1/2 pvc or one 10ft x 1/2 " pvc

1 Like

No 1/2” on my system.

Im not getting 3/4 in pvc right? The 3/4 " bulkhead is for the plastic tubing right?

I would figure as much as 1 1/2” if you go with 3/4” pvc

Okbso everything is basically either 1/2" or 3/4 " correct

1 Like

1/2” has a tendency to restrict water flow.

@HappyHydroGrower So everything you listed as 1/2" actually needs to be one and half inches not 1/2 " now im really confused

1 Like

How does 1and a half pipeline fit into half in unions and elbows andball valves etc.

Ok but you listed 1/2 " on everything put the 10ft pipe

Yeah I’m not sure how you got 1/2” out of 1 1/2” ??

it looks like you’re saying 1,1/2 " elbow , ball valves so everything 1 and 1/2 " then 0k

1 Like

1 space 1/2’ is how you type it. Just say 1.5"
If I was talking about quantity I would say two or three 1.5" (1 1/2")

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower all HD HAS IS THREADED 1.5 IN UNIONS ANY IDEAS

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower ill have to see if lowes has the unions i need , think these 27 gal totes will work out? Only using two rest for storage in shed lol

2 Likes

I would check the measurements first and also read Chrisr36 thread. Y’all are doing the same exact thing. You can see the totes I used as well as other info.
Yeah I had to hunt for stuff too. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower well the air pump and 6 stones came today ,I noticed chris36 got tbe trash can as you did, do you think ibreally need that or will it work with 2 27 gal totes, also will the one i use a a res need to high off the ground than tbe grow tote? Will i put all 6 stones in the one tote?

2 Likes

You can make it work however you want. It’s still the same principle.

Just make sure to drill all holes as low as possible on the front and back of the grow tote.

Outgoing on the res should be the same height as the inlet on the grow tote.

Yes all stones in the tote.

Hey @robert365 was reading through some of the posts, I’m working on basicallly the same thjng right now. Check out this YouTube, might help clarify some things, I know it did for me! :+1:

2 Likes