Robert365 journal

Cool thanks

@HappyHydroGrower it looks as though the leaves are getting worse, ive started a journal so i dont clog up cooters page

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower here is my equipment pretty small

Plus feeding schedule plant looks like its getting worse

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @The_Chef think i may need to start fresh nutes and water something is off

1 Like

I dont use those nutrients…
So i am no help there…
I would not use anything organic in hydro…
Im a water only grower and i use gh products…
With a little of this and a little of that in flower…
Plant looks hungry…
Whats your ph… ?
You could have plenty of nutrients but they wont eat unless your ph is in the right range…
6.2 to 5.9 in vegg and 5.9 to 5.4 in flower…
Its kinda important for your plants to be able to feed…
Think of it as too hot or too cold…
You wont eat a frozen pizza and you wont eat a slice straight out of the oven…
Thats your ph in water…
Hopefully that makes sense…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@peachfuzz ty for the info i adjusted the ph it is now in the 5.5 to 6.5 range i ordereda ph meter should arrive tomorrow so i can be more acurate with my readings, tomorrow morning i plan on changing the water and adding new nutes and retest i should test the plain water before adjustments to ph and again after i add nutes correct

3 Likes

This is your journal now…im set to watchimg

1 Like

you need to be at 5.8 - 5.85 for this stage.

1 Like

Whatever water your using, it’s always good to know what your starting numbers are, (pH & ppms). Start with one gal so you’ll have base numbers for everything.

Then add nutes. Check ppm’s and then check pH and adjust. I think @Retiredoldguy is familiar with the ph perfect, hard to remember what everybody uses.

Gonna tag a few other folks that can be some good help. @Graysin @OGIncognito @CooterJuice

They also do hydro. Your gonna do fine. Sometimes less is best. They’re gonna look rough for a min but we’ll get you on track.

If you can, be sure to use this thread from now on and not your other one. Seems you’ve gotta a plan. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@peachfuzz … i use GH nutes as well in my DWC :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

:point_up_2: would be my recommendation :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag - @nodurxshn uses AN too I think

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @NUG61 pk so this morning i changed the water and added new nutes got the ph to about5.5 to 5.9 hard tobyell really just by color chart ny ohbmeter should be here today and the whole ppm combo kit here by thursday sonat this point until get my ppm meter all i can really do is maintain the ph best i can took 2 photos this morning lookba little better I think ill know for sure by tomorrow in and hour i will check ph again and adjust if i need to other than that cant do to much until my meters also to a pick of an empty net pot as tou can see water is about .5-1in below it. Another thing i first set yp the system she held 4gal of water today i drained it all out best i couldnandnwhen refilling it only held like 2.5 to 3 gallonsbi found that odd

On another note i bought a separate timer for my air stone and have it set to come on for 15mins and off for 45 throughout the day is that ok?

2 Likes

Make sure you are covering those empty spots so light isnt getting into your res. Also you can let that water lvl drop a little bit now since her roots should be pretty established.

5 Likes

@CooterJuice ok great will cover them now ty

2 Likes

exactly what i was seeing and thought is it just light getting to the roots causing this.

2 Likes

@NUG61 @CooterJuice ty guys hopefully this will help i just checked the ph again and she in the lighter side of yellow id say about 5.5 to 6.0 and i covered the holes that probably explains the crap in the bottom of the res. That and my ph being to high the nutes probably just settled to bottom idk…lol hopefully in a day or two she’ll look way better ill check ph every evening and morning and adjust as i need to be glad when that ph meter cones in lol

5 Likes

@The_Chef i ordered both the ph meter should come today Sunday and the combo kit should be here Thurs hope i dont kill her before then best i can do is maintain the ph best i can until i get my meter today hard to really gage good by the color chart but im in between 5.5 and 6.0 at the moment ty for helping

1 Like

She does look a bit better today :+1: you are gonna win this Brother :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would take your name and address out of the photo you’ve posted.

2 Likes