RIP Superdog you’ll be missed

@daz49 @Myfriendis410 @DoomSack @DieHigh55 @elheffe702 @North_East_Newbie @Smokin_ernie
Sad day for us yesterday as I took Superdog a.k.a. Kelvin to be euthanized.
He was a most magnificent and incomparable beast & companion.
He will be sadly missed, but the joy he brought to every life he touched will live on eternally.

33 Likes

Sorry for your loss! Tough stuff

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss, willd. He was beautiful

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Tough losing our fur family :cry:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for this. My doggo is my world and I know how hard it is when they cross that bridge. Sending you healing vibes brother. Always remember the good times and how much love you brought each other.

4 Likes

What a fine beast. The way you speak of him, I’m sure he lived a wonderful life full of love.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Enjoy the memories. He sounds like he was a great companion.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this. We are facing the same thing with our 13 year old cocker. He’s full of cancer.

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss my friend, I know how much you loved him and he will be missed

4 Likes

I’m so sorry Will. Superdog seemed the forever loyal companion and lived a good life with you & the Mrs. He will live on in memories of everyone that met him.

6 Likes

Hey @North_East_Newbie how goes it been some time

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss, Will. :v::slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss Will

4 Likes

I feel sad for you, we feel like our aging cat “Blackjack” is our child and will really miss him when he dies.

4 Likes

Sorry about your friend,he’s waiting for you on the other side.

3 Likes

Hey SE! Things are good. Still employed & the fam is healthy.
I hope everyone is well is your neck of the woods.

5 Likes

You same here! Just plugging away working and school. Try to be a horticulturalist

4 Likes

Rip superdog. Hopefully your chasing shit and have bones piled to the sky in doggy afterlife.
Heres a bowl hit to the face for old time sake

3 Likes

So :disappointed: sorry for your loss :pray:

3 Likes

My condolences. I lost mine last summer. It’s awful to lose your best friend.

6 Likes