Right or wrong grow #7

Oh I’m a believer, my friend just got spider farmers and he could not get a tight bud till now it’s crazy the new lights s do. I am on such a tight budget food is an issue lol. So upgrade is impossible but brother I’m happy with 4 to 6 ounces every 4 months. I do have some problems, but I had a pineapple express auto that had super dense buds, they were tough to break up with fingernails lol…

4 Likes

Shortly is 2 ounce auto only 19 inches, she was almost done and two taller are photos and streaching. But the problem with my lights I get really good canopy dense bud up close to light but I still get density but way sale buds below canopy.

3 Likes

Sale geeez smaller buds below canopy

3 Likes

Time for weekly update, 4 weeks old now. Amnesia auto is holding to genetics, we grew 3 others from this batch of seeds and all tall very thin, will not get much from her.

This is pineapple auto, filling out nicely and she is going into flower already, I topped both autos at 8 nodes. And this is Super skunk photo who is really bushy and will go a couple weeks before topping. Also put in second light, got my ducks in a row lol… Hope everyone is safe and growing happy. @kellydans @kcj @dbrn32 @kaptain3d @Bulldognuts @Drinkslinger

8 Likes

They look healthy as could be, keep it up!

2 Likes

@Dennis62 good man way to grow

2 Likes

look very healthy. Love the super skunk. Picked that strain for one of my outside backpack grows couple years ago. Stay safe and keep up the good work.

1 Like

@Dennis62 looked at superskunk easy first timer that other one in the white pot it’s bushy it looks better than others

@Dennis62 you got another light I see y only had one a couple of days ago good more light the better

1 Like

That is pineapple express auto, and I have grown 3 plants and all were great plants, with good yields. This one is flowering sooner than I wanted, but will see…

@Dennis62 sounds good to me I’ll watch tour a closer grower to we can help eachother out

1 Like

Wanted to invite others ,I love you all, thanks all @AAA @DesertPatient420 @Skydiver @smokysmurf @Bubblehead @badmaster1 @Myfriendis410 @VTGROW @Psu8286 @Dave22

7 Likes

@LandShark @Phoneman @beardless @MidwestGuy @LoCoRock

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag

2 Likes

@Dennis62 I’ll be watching I’m currently growing an AmHaze auto and it’s only my 2nd grow I’ve learned a lot from the guys and gals on here.
My AH just hit 3 weeks in flower I think she’s about 34" tall, loves to be pruned and trimmed, and is developing nicely.

5 Likes

That’s my Sour Diesel in the background tall and spindly but she’s got about 2 months to go.

I found the amnesia haze I got from another seed bank, we have grown 3 so far and really good weed, nice tricomes but thin stalk and branches. Wrong breeder lol… thanks for tagging along, mine is a small grow with a lot of problems but I am happy with results in past grows, keeps me stoned lol…

1 Like

Very nice, building great man. I’m envious of new lights. I’m also old and on fixed income, I’m saving for a hlg 260 but may be a while lol

1 Like

I love the idea of not paying for smoke.

3 Likes

Looking good @Dennis62! You will love those new lights when you are able to purchase. I truly believe your harvest will be better especially since I can already see you take great care of your girls.
Happy growing!!!

1 Like