Richard1-1 Beginning Grow Journal

yep its looking that way but thanks anyway

1 Like

My Grow is in Low Humidity daily @jimmyjimjam, and it May be Showing a Problem because of that… The Girls are Growing well but Showing signs of Stress on the Leaves… Good Luck Pal

i believe we make are own luck #Richard1-1 but im just so rusty i used to produce good stuff but ive forgot alot. cheers buddy

1 Like

I Believe that Our Lord Jesus Christ rewards Us for Believing in Him Without Doubt and Without Fear of Anything at All on this Earth, and that the More You Believe in Christ, the More Good Fortune comes your Way… Me saying “Good Luck” is just My way of Wishing you Well… Thanks

1 Like

appreciate the well wishes and the thanks #Richard1-1

1 Like

Ok Guys… Photo Update @Budbrother, @zparkie2, and Others…

Trying to show you the way these leaves are curling up, but only on one Bush??

These are the leaves on the biggest one

Curly Sue…

Random Bud pics

Basically most of the leaf damage looks to be caused by the blurple

2 Likes

You need more P for sure & definitely a tbsp Epson Salt in gal of water.

2 Likes

Thanks @Budbrother… I just watered them with some Bloom burst 0-54-0 so that’s plenty of P, I guess? … wondering if they need some potassium as well?? … I have the Epsom salts in there with them in a bag and plenty of water I’ll put that in when I water them today

I saw that Heat (all year long) wasn’t my only problem Here, because it’s been getting cold here at night and in the Grow room it’s getting down in the 40s, so I put a little heater in there, set on 65 so when it gets colder than that, the Heat will turn on… I wonder if the bushes getting cold as crap might cause these Leaf and Nutrient uptake problems as well??

Plop Plop fizz fizz Oh what a Relief it Is…

Just put two Trainwreck seeds in the water for 24 hours @PurpNGold74, @zparkie2, @imSICKkid, @MrCrabs, Gotta figure Out what light I need under the Sink Cabinet in the Grow Room that will work for seedlings and not be too hot

2 Likes

Good luck, watching brosky

1 Like

Ya got the fever now!

2 Likes

The Loud Girls are My Practice Grow… The Trainwreck is the Wake n Bake before I get to Business (I Hope)… I was Disappointed with Babygirl’s production Weight and Although I Have Done OK, (With you Guys n Gals Help,(THANKS!!)… I Need to Produce an Amount and Quality that is Worth the Time and Effort… I’ve Gotta Grow Better y’all, and I’ve got 6 in the Grow Room… Bet I Could produce as Much in there as those 6 plants with these 2 !!

2 Likes

Each grow gets better and it takes a few to get things down and tuned in. You’ll get there soon

Trainwreck before work sounds like an absolute train wreck waiting to happen. Of course this all depends on your job. How high is too high? One may never know until…

2 Likes

I’m a Lightweight anyway Budbrother Lol… Two tokes w my Morning Coffee and Get Busy… I just Don’t want Sleepytime Meds during the Day?? … Thanks, and I Hope it’s Great !!

anyway new blue lab wand came and my cf was way too high so nute burn was the problem aswell as all the rest