Richard1-1 Beginning Grow Journal

This tho. Burping allows the green chlorophyll smell to leave the jar. After all this hard work id hate to leave em myself! But enjoy ur trip Rich

1 Like

@MrPeat, If you put Butter in a Medium frying pan and Grind your Weed, throw it on the 1/4 heat Stove eye and saute it until the smell is Right and Mix Up a Brownie Mix with a Half Ounce of pot You Can get TOO F’d Up…

@BobbyDigital - thank you!!! I thought I was going crazy! Which is totally possible because I “taste tested” a LOT of weed this week. Lol

1 Like

Yea u can definatley process it green especially cooking wise I like my budder to be nice and strained not to weed tasting u can taste it but it’s not like grass just make about 15 sticks of butter with a ounce or 2 of bud and trim and you and use that budder from a tub in the fridge as u need it it stores for a long time with little carrot the budder and sautee for 45 mins on about 185° this will decarb your bud and give you a good leaching time stir often add more budder if it gets low or isn’t enough for the pan you chose make sure the weed is completely submerged in the budder

2 Likes

I made a Batch of Brownies at a Lake House Weekend like 40 yrs ago with an Ounce sauted in the Butter… Then I Came back in the Bottom Back Door to find that one Guy (who thought He was Bad) had eaten 5 big Brownies after I had told Everyone to Eat 1/2 of One Brownie to Start with Because of How Potent they Were … He was on the Couch F’d Up, Passed Out, and Barely Breathing … He was Out for the rest of the Day and puking with the whole World spinning while We were Outside Skiing …

2 Likes

can you tell me where to put a post about a problem with my new plants

2 Likes

Hit the three lines at the top of your page there top right and start a new post it’ll show you right there … Welcome to The Forum and Good Luck with your progress

2 Likes

i did get there in the end but thanks buddy

2 Likes

You Guys YouTube Hard enduro and that’s what this Old Man did all Weekend… I’m Good, My Pals are Good and the Bikes are Good… Consequently though, My Rekluse Clutch IS Toast, SMH

… I’m Tired but Happy

4 Likes

Fixing to try out the Fruit of Babygirl’s Labor…

This Bud smells Great Guys n gals!! … Minty Fresh and exhilarating to Toke on it Unlit… I’ll let you know how Our hard work together turned out in a little bit

3 Likes

WOW, Babygirl is Awesome with a Smooth toke and with No unsatisfactory tastes, although the blueberry wrap Tobacco Dominated the taste Lit… 3 tokes was enough to get a Head and Body High that was Strong but Easy to Work with… Effective after 2 tokes immediately and tingling nicely in the Head and Down my back for More than a few Hours… Certainly more Satisfying than the Bought Bag Weed… I Thank the Lord Jesus(and you Guys) for this Great Success @dbrn32, @fano_man, @PurpNGold74, @Myfriendis410, @zparkie2, @Mrcrabs, @imSICKkid and @garrigan62 for the Great SS Recipe

6 Likes

That’s great news!

1 Like

That Was the 1st toke after 4 days as well though… Lol… Very Pleased with Babygirl on a Wake n Bake busy Day… Gotta Go Work some, ttyl

5 Likes

These Girls may Need a Haircut??

I’m waiting for your suggestions before pruning the Many Big leaves that are up Top @zparkie2, @fano_man, @Budbrother and anyone else that wants to advise Me… Thanks Guys!!

Looks fine plenty of air flow from what I can see

2 Likes

I was Gone for like 5 days and I usually Water the Girls every other Day… When I Came back Curly Sue was really close to the Blurple and had Some whitish yellow leaves… The Big Girls leaves are Showing yellowing and brown spots and the sides are curled Down… I Wonder if Water stressing them occasionally for a few Days will make them Produce More by them Thinking they’re Gonna thirst Bigtime for a While

can you tell me a little about the humidity control packet you have there. please

1 Like

Yes @jimmyjimjam,It’s a Boveda pack 67 Gram 62%… I bought them on Amazon and I’m going to use them in my 10 quart pressure cooker which I will be using as a Cvault… I think they were about 20 bucks … Thanks

1 Like

tryed reading about this. would it creat humidty in the grow room as i have issues with this. #Richard1-1

1 Like

No sir, @jimmyjimjam, that is for putting in with your bud in a closed environment to be the right humidity while it’s curing… sounds like you would need a humidifier