Richard1-1 Beginning Grow Journal

Cannabis plants don’t show up on thermal any different than any other plant, the pot will show up even under camouflage netting.

4 Likes

@WickedAle, is Coco a Viable option in an Outdoor situation without Much attention?

Coco has no nutrition in it so you would need to be on top of the nutes. If water and grow is what your looking for I believe @garrigan62 has recipes for good soil that’s packed with nutes.

2 Likes

@FrostyBuds, So the Rumor that Certain Plants, like Tomatoes, Okra and Pot have a Different Heat Signature is False? … Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks @Jbum !! … Can I check his info on the Forum without messaging garrigan65 a bunch

If you are to consider outdoors grow I would definitely go the Garrigan supersoil route.

2 Likes

Ok Guys… I’m Done with the “Test Seeds” … Gonna study on, and Germinate the WW Fem… After Admittedly messing with the Seedlings to Much, I’m Gonna try to get the Real Objective Done Correctly… I’m Thinking about waiting until later in the Year to Do this However, Because it’s Starting Off as a Dry Hot Year once Again with No Rain In Sight… I Have a Lot of Stuff together already, yet I Have to get some More to actually Be Ready… I feel that I Need to Study each Phase of the Growth Cycle, but Mostly the Seedling stage… My Test Seedlings Had only a Small TapRoot in a 6" Pot… Gonna Work on Improving My Technique by Getting to Know How to Navigate Better in this Forum so that I Can Learn without Having to Re-Ask info that is Already Written IN Here… THANKs @Jbum, @imSICKkid, @WickedAle, @Mrcrabs, and FrostyBuds, and Bubblehead … Special Thanks to @dbrn32 who also Helped me when I was Mistakenly on Jbums subject Due to Inexperience on the Computer and In the Forum Atmosphere… Wish we could Message individually on Here, but I’m NOT a Computer Genius at All… LOL

3 Likes

If you feel like waiting until your climate is better, there’s nothing wrong with that. But it’s not that difficult to grow out some plants either.

2 Likes

@dbrn32, I’ve got White Widow Fem… Is that a Product that Needs a Lot of Nutrients?? I’m Looking at @garrigan62 's Super Soil recipe, and it Says 1/3rd to 1/2 of the Pot in SuperSoil, and the Top remainder in the Base Soil… It ALSO says that Some strains require 3/4 pot of Super Soil and 1/4 base Soil… Just Wondering if you Don’t Mind and Thanks Again !!

1 Like

I’ve never really noticed one strain consistently require more nutrients than any other. There are plants here sent there that require more than others, but it would be silly to say that because you’re growing white widow you would need substantially more or less nutrients. In my experience that usually depends on how well you excite photosynthesis.

3 Likes

“Excite Photosynthesis” … Meaning that the Light Cycles are Optimized, @dbrn32

More about light intensity levels, co2, and water.

1 Like

@garrigan65… Sorry to bother you, But in my neck of the Woods there is Not One store of the Kind that Sells the Soils that you Are Describing for 200+ miles… Will Pro Mix with michorizae work for My base Soil with your specified ingredients added per your Instructions?? … Thanks in Advance !!

Dropped 2 WW fem seeds in the Water Today Guys… I replied to garrigan65 's Supersoil Recipe and asked about the Pro Mix as My Base Soil for the Grow, because on my first try I’m not spending 200+ on just the Soil for this “Experiment”… Gonna make the Super Soil as Close to garrigan65 Recipe as I Can, However… I’m Interested to Know if any of you Guys, Know, OR Know Someone that Does Know About the Question Above about the Pro Mix?? @WickedAle, @Mrcrabs… I ALSO See a Blue Spot with Exclamation Point on it, and Haven’t Seen a Response Since Seeing This?? … My Inexperience with the Tech makes Me Think that Responses Have Been Shut Down for My Subject of Discussion. Can one of You Reply (To Show Me that I’m Mistaken?? TIA, Richard

2 Likes

Hows it going @Richard1-1, u How can i help? With questions about pro mix i cant answer, i mix my own base soil

1 Like

There was some kind of ad blocker up on the top right bar that had been turned on some kind of way I don’t know that if that’s why I haven’t seen any response… I turned it off but I was hoping somebody could come up with the reply about the Pro mix which is what I need to use if possible??.. Thanks @Mrcrabs

1 Like

I have no idea about building soils, sorry.

2 Likes

Tag @garrigan62

I don’t build sails either.

2 Likes

I’em here off an on all day so ask away.

2 Likes

GoodMorning @Richard1-1, i dont know much about promix, and my growing style is a little unorthodox , let me explain a little, my base soil consists of coco coir (cocogro),perlite, vermiculite;,black soilder fly castings , biochar (pre"charged) . And thats it. Thats my base soil. Thats what i start of my seedling and clones in. After the cotyldon has died if i add compost to my base mix in layers starting at the bottom and my base on top, top feed with compost and mulch. I keep it simple just add rainwater , all natural. This has worked for me , im no trying to push my growing style on no one, hopes this helps my friend

2 Likes