Richard1-1 Beginning Grow Journal

Here the Girls are yesterday

They came to “Atten Hut” and I think My Meizhi 450 Sucks… If I put it On Them again, I will have both Switches On I’m Thinkin
(Look at the Today pic above) They stretched AND got Wider…

Its hard to compare to nature, good job

1 Like

These Girls Have Jumped Guys…

They look twice as Big in 3days… Last Night and Today will Be their First full day and Night without a Roof over them… 3rd Day Outside though

3 Likes

Strain: Na

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Soil in pots

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Na

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Na

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Indoor 600w led

Temps; Day, Night
Day-80s
Nights- 70s

Humidity; Day, Night
Na

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
No

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
AC and dehumidifier

Co2; Yes, No
No

Soo my seeds (2 of same strain 1diff but both unknown) popped June 7th and were planted into Solo cups. After about a week and a half transplanted into 3g pots were they’ll stay. So I’m going into the end of week 4 and they haven’t grown much. This is my first time grow so much needed help would be appreciated. My current setup is a VIVOSUN 36"x20"x62" tent w/ 300w led grow light.

3 Likes

Do you have a grow journal going? If not I would make one, that way we don’t crowd Richard’s journal. BTW, welcome to the ILGM forum :metal: you should create a journal and we can help you and keep track of things

3 Likes

Yes I just started it last night. Here’s a link

Thank you so much. Look forward to happy and big yeilds

5 Likes

You’re Welcome Here @DeathSoSweet … I Couldn’t have Gone anywhere Here without jumping in on @Jbum 's first Grow… @Jbum, @Killadruid, @Cyle1, @BobbyDigital, are All Great Guys… I’m a Newbie on indoor ops, So Learn along with Me pal

3 Likes

Learn along with us all I’m only on my 3rd and 4th grow ever

2 Likes

Look at you now @Richard1-1 looking like a pro on here lol. Glad your getting the swing of things man. And the little ladies are looking good!!

3 Likes

Yesterday was “Feels Like” 108 degrees Here guys… Today as well, but I Watered definite Light Pots, and a Rain Shower cooled it down a bit And sprinkled the Girls some More… I’m Gonna Veg Outside if the Girls love it, and Gonna wait on the Light build for now… Talked to the HLG guy today, and He needs prayers for Health (Thyroid) Problems… He was Cool, and said I can get the 132s from Him soon enough… Thanks…

1 Like

Hey Guys, I am a DIY Guy… What cloth pots are Great, or What Material Do I make them out of… Thinking on 3gallon size So I can Move them easily, and a Color that Won’t Stand Out as Well !! … I Have the Black Heavy Woven Cloth that We used in Mom’s Nursery btw

Dog ate my plant

2 Likes

I got a 5 packed of three gallon fabric pots delivered for like 10 bucks. I’m a DIY guy to but shit I can’t buy the material that cheap. Plus they are made well. I’m also only excepting to get a couple uses out of them as I’m sure the fabric will wear in time so I’ll just do another 10 bucks at that time lol.

Just my 1,5 cents anyway

Keep in mind the bigger the pot well the bigger the pot!!!

2 Likes

Dude that just sucks!!!

1 Like

Ya I would just order some

1 Like

Oh my God @Cyle… So Sorry Pal… @Jbum, are the Cloth pots thick like Felt, or Thin woven stuff??

1 Like

I would say on the thin side. They need to breath and drain properly

1 Like

Will the 3 Gallon Size Grow these Girls Out @Jbum ?? … Where Did you Get em?

Amazon. @Killadruid grew in 3s but for outside I was recommended to go 5 or bigger. I went with 5 as I will be moving them around to.

1 Like

@Cyle1, Are the Plants Trashed ??

1 Like