Richard1-1 Beginning Grow Journal

I’m getting impressed by the way these two are Jumping Up…

Stem size, and leaf size, both plants look like Twice as big as yesterday … I’m misting with fresh rain water lightly, and putting them away for the afternoon /evening

1 Like

Hell yeah! Look great man. I started some seeds in another thread as well. I can tag you in it if you would like?

1 Like

They are happy

2 Likes

Right they look perky as hell don’t they.

1 Like

They are rejoicing in the light

2 Likes

That’s Great @Jbum … Tag away

This Morning I noticed that the Pots were light… I’ve been spraying the Girls with a mist once Daily… I watered around the Edge of the Pots with the Domes still over the Girls… About a Half cup apiece of Fresh rain water… … Thanks @imSICKkid, @Jbum , @Cyle1 … What Nutrients (if Any) Do I need to Add and at What Point Do I Start adding Pls… Thanks

They look Good… When Do the Domes Come Off Guys?

3 Likes

I take mine off when it dont fit over them any more

1 Like

Once your plants grow their 3rd set of leaves you are ok to start watering to runoff. At that point, you will be able to see the ph and ppms of your runoff which will tell you when you can feed. The cotelydons are their to provide your seedling plants with the nutrients they need to get started. Once you see those start to fade or die off that’s another sign. Remind me again what you are growing in

2 Likes

@imSICKkid, Thanks… Pro Mix with Michorizae and Worm Castings, and Perlite mixed in equal parts by volume… Also Thanks, @Cyle1

2 Likes

Your welcome

1 Like

Yeah man just shoot for about 20% return or runoff from the water you put in. When you do, check your numbers, and you will go from there. Easy peasy!

3 Likes

:blush::+1::v::ok_hand::point_up_2::sunglasses: Praise the Lord… Thanks, Richard

3 Likes

I think they needed watering, the Half cup arond the rim outside the domes never drailed out of the bottom at All… Not a Drop

3 Likes

Just right em down I forget 1 min after i check it

1 Like

They dont need much water, especially with you having the domes. If you see them randomly get droopy then yeah they might be a bit dry but if the leaves are standing up I think your good.

2 Likes

One is looking a little Funky… The leaves on the Right pic (that one is “Jr”) are kinda contorted… That was what alarmed me @imSICKkid

Trying to access the tag @Jbum… Remember pal, I’m on the Remedial Level here… Lol

1 Like

Serious Question Guys… Look at the light Green color of “Big Girl” and then little bit Darker Green “Jr.” …

They’re “Jumping” and Growing Much Bigger very Quickly… Looks like they Need some Nitrogen to Me… Please advise me if I can add any Nutes at this point, Or if I can check in Some Way… I Have the GH Trio, and GH Cal Mag on Hand, @garrigan65 , @ImSICKkid , @dbrn32 @Mrcrabs , @Cyle1 … Sorry I Don’t know How to Work this Very well yet…

No, No, NO nutrients if you do you will surely kill them. Just water them and they’ll be just fine, When they have 5 or 6 true sets if leaves then you transplant them for vegg and then you’ll feed them but not till then PLEASE OK

4 Likes