Reverse canoe leaves

@Countryboyjvd1971. @ktreez420.
@Hogmaster
I know i have some nute burn but i dont understand why the leaves are getting like this like a upside down canoe
And its been only on this plant but now ive notice that another plant has starded doing this

Are you over watered?

1 Like

There in a hydroponic system

How’s the temp and how far is the light

Water temp is at 78f and the the ligth distance is 24inch away from two 600w led full spectrum

I’m stumpt my friends looked like that when they got hot when ac circuit popped

78 is a bit high for hydroponics. It can’t hold as much dissolved oxygen and it opens up the door for other problems like root rot. Can you lower it in any way? Frozen water bottles will work short term.

1 Like

Should i lower to like 75? Or 70 ? So the cause for the reverse canoe could be the temp in. The water?

Pop a little hydrogen peroxide 3% to increase oxygen.

1 Like

It’s best to keep your water temperature below 72degrees

2 Likes

Im go i ng to try to do that and see if it changes hopefully. Thanks

#shortmaster try peroxide only 3%. No more

1 Like

That shouldn’t hurt the plants rigth? The hydrogen peroxide

You no doubt have some hydrogen peroxide in your medicine cabinet and use it on minor cuts and scrapes, but did you know that you can use hydrogen peroxide in the garden? There are actually a number of garden uses for hydrogen peroxide. Read on to find out how to use hydrogen peroxide for plants.

Does Hydrogen Peroxide Hurt Plants?

Almost anything in large quantities can be harmful, and using huge doses of hydrogen peroxide on in the garden is no exception. When using hydrogen peroxide for plants, however, the solution is generally diluted, making it especially safe. Also, it is recognized by the United States EPA, giving it an extra seal of approval.

Hydrogen peroxide is also made up of the same atoms that water is made from with the exception of an additional oxygen atom. This extra oxygen (H2O2) gives hydrogen peroxide its beneficial properties.

So, the answer to the question “does hydrogen peroxide hurt plants” is a resolute no, provided the strength is sufficiently diluted. You can purchase hydrogen peroxide in various potencies. The most commonly available is a 3% solution, but they go up to 35 %. The 3% solution is the type readily available at the grocery or drug store.

2 Likes

If you need to know how let me know

I think you have the start of nitrogen toxicity.

3 Likes

Awsome. I will try out ans keep ya posted if anything changes

You should see a change within 24-48 hour’s

Still. The same on the leaves :confused:

How do the roots look? I’m worried they may have been damaged from the higher water temps. White is ideal, brown is ok, but if they’re brown and mushy looking that’s not good.

2 Likes