Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

dude

I will start a new thread of these anonymous quotes that I read on this forum.

3 Likes

You are cracking me up bro! Lmao, that meme is awesome! Fuck bad vibes!

2 Likes

Are you a shit-magnet or what?

1 Like

Lmao, I guess so. At the end of the day am just me.

1 Like

maybe it’s just funny for me, because I remember when we were dumber than box of hammers. it wasn’t that long ago.

not that I’m claiming to be smarter now. i’ve just made a lot more mistakes.

2 Likes

oh. I’ve got a small surprise i’ll announce in a day or two. you’ll really get a kick out of it. i’m so excited.

1 Like

We are tool’s, but as you said

We learn, but I wouldn’t be a mofo if bad and less than our experience is trying to help them it’s like that guy said I have 3 years on this forum. Great tenure, but have you dealt with what we have, no he hasn’t

Am ready bro, am with you! Excited to hear it!

1 Like

I decided to stay off the help forum. I woke up with a headache… lmao

1 Like

Wow! Had you just leveled the entire plant? I see she’s outside. Do you move her between outdoors and in?

2 Likes

Yep! She started indoors and finished outdoors. If you scroll down to the end of July, you can get a better pic of her weird growth. She was harvested 8/2/20.

3 Likes

I don’t blame you.

Guess what I just earned!?! Good thing is that I got screenshots.

2 Likes

I have re-read this thread from the beginning and I have to say (from MY perspective) how cringe-worthy and enlightening the entire thing is to me. This was my second journal and it’s far from perfect. But it’s better than my first. And on this long and winding road (it wasn’t really that long, nor was it very winding) I think I got some glimpses of what growing was about.

It was SO HARD not to comment on stuff from a year and a half ago that I had no idea about then (and all the shit I said that was COMPLETELY wrong).

I want the record to stand as it is. Even the stuff that’s wrong.

And thanks to everyone who followed along. (and the rest of you dumdums that still follow along)

My own journal confused the crap out of me. Where did I get all these fucking plants if I never dropped any seeds? lol Thanks anyway!

1 Like

If you want a Wash clone, you know how to find me.

Free Cascadia!

1 Like

(I’m so glad I didn’t know about rockwool for cloning when I first thought I knew how to clone lol)

Just stumbled across this. After a quick skiming of the end here, reminds me of a quote from men in black. “That’s what you “knew” yesterday, just imagine what you’ll “know” tomorrow.”

2 Likes

MIB is an underrated movie IMO! Look right here. #FLASH# You didn’t see anything.

2 Likes

I wonder how growing a fem in a round bale would work. I was read about ole’s Dottie . Wow in a square bale great grow