Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

Well done

2 Likes

So weird to think about, but we’re still growing clones of the same plant.

Happy Independence Day!

07/04

4 Likes

@zee You’re killing me, smalls! I give you props for trying though. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao. I need to stay off the help forum, it’s not good for my sanity…

Can I have a nug of wash, please? Lol

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I read that exchange and it was cracking me up. I feel the same way.

1 Like

And you’re a smart guy. You can figure out to get ahold of me. lol

1 Like

Takes one to know one! Yukon Cornelius :slight_smile:

1 Like

He is back at it…am done. Ask for help, than questions it!

1 Like

Ha haha! Budz jumped in too I see.

When I do respond to requests for help, I’ll usually caveat with “let’s ask someone smarter” and tag a few folks. It gives someone their answer and allows me to step back.

Not my circus. Not my monkeys. :rofl:

3 Likes

Isn’t that the truth, I run a dept of people for my 9 to 5, it’s Friday and officially my weekend. Speaking of, time too smoke!!

After I retired from the military I told myself I didn’t want to supervise anyone again. It’s been a nice few years only worrying about myself. :rofl:

And it’s time to start my weekend too.

I’ve got a couple grams of Wash ground up for my gf to roll into joints. It’s a talent that I just haven’t grasped.

3 Likes

Look at those grind up colors, phucking A! Thanks for you service Oly! Enjoy the weekend brother!!

1 Like

What branch? I’m former navy myself

1 Like

Started out in the army. Didn’t like all the running and camping in the woods. Transferred to the usaf and ended up being assigned to army units for most of my af time anyway. Did some cool stuff did some dangerous stuff. It’s a time of my life that I look back fondly on, but I’m glad it’s all behind me now.

Thank you for your service tchop.

2 Likes

Back at you brother :wink::+1:

1 Like

And by the way… cheers to smoking :poop: they wouldn’t let us have back when our ass was property of the United States :joy::joy:

2 Likes

She nailed it!

3 Likes

Reading through this old journal. I crack me up. “Not like I have the room to grow them” lolz

2 Likes

I’m just putting this here, because it makes me laugh when I see it. I’ll find it again and stick it somewhere safe.

2 Likes

Am dying! Lol

1 Like