Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

Thats cool? Never seen one of those!

The idea is pretty cool. Clone a branch, while it’s still a branch, it’ll grow roots, then cut it off the plant and stick it in some soil.

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Reproduction-Propagation-High-Pressure-Controller/dp/B08BYGLBP1/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Cloning+ball&qid=1599801807&sr=8-3

2 Likes

Thats called layering. Give it a try and let me know if it works! I tried with peat and cellophane but I dont think I wounded it enough to force the roots to grow.

1 Like

We haven’t had any real sun since Wednesday… the smoke here is pretty thick. The past few days have been “very unhealthy” to be outside. There’s been some ash that settles on the plants overnight.

We’re safe for now (no immediate danger of fires). I had coffee outside yesterday morning and my sinuses were paying for it later.

9/12

8 Likes

Another hazy day on Tatooine.

9/13

8 Likes

Wow, that’s is seriously thick ash. Hope everything stays safe for you.

3 Likes

Impressive, just impressive!

1 Like

Oh wow, prayers out to y’all man. Didn’t realize you were that close. Stay safe for sure.
Your redwoods are looking great!

1 Like

Another gray day.

Purple starting to show?

9/14

9 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 really, clever.

Glad all is well. No worries they are coloring like mom. You grow beautiful girls Oly!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Zee Since I didn’t flip switches on any lights, I did not know really know how to gauge how far along these ladies were into flower. So I had to go through my grow log earlier and find out when Spud and Lady started to show this much purple.

I think if I go off of previous clone’s timelines, I’m in week six now with the outside girls. Jack grew her buttons a week or two after Mem and Wash. And Dottie was in veg a few more weeks because she got extra light.

It’s crazy to think how many “I wonder I could” projects turned out over the past year. I started just about a year ago when I germinated Wash and three other seeds.

“I wonder if these seeds will grow?”

2 Likes

I don’t recommend defoliating with slugs.

That was a rough few days for her. But it worked out. Lol.

I’m just reporting back that it certainly does.

And I’d also report that there doesn’t seem to be much difference in effect between (Lady and Spud) the plants harvested two weeks apart.

There’s a bigger difference between the larf and the buds from the colas. Larf is a daytime treat. It’s fun and energetic and still smells like pine and spice. The nugs are chill and I’ve got to be careful or they’ll put me back on my heels. They smell like green grapes and flat Pepsi. That might sound kinda weird, but I’m grasping at descriptive words.

When I harvested and dried the buds, I also segregated the buds going into the jars by size (larf vs nug). There is certainly a difference in smell and effect between larf & nug, but I can’t tell a difference between Lady and Spud.

And because I can’t help myself with “I wonder what will happen if I…”, I’ll be doing the same thing (staggering harvests and segregating buds) with Wash 2.0 and Memory and Jack.

2 Likes

We finally got a little bit of rain last night and this morning. Air quality is a little better, but smoke in the air is still kind of thick.

Wash

Jack

Memory

9/15

8 Likes

Colors are starting to pop really nice. Momma in them genes for sure.
Man feel bad for all.you.guys dealing with the smoke.and ash from those fires. Not to close I hope and in no danger??

2 Likes

We are currently in no danger of the fires. The weather forecast shows the air quality improving by week’s end. Meanwhile, everyone is just trying to stay indoors with windows closed. The rain helped some of the smoke smell to dissipate… so fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Here’s hoping the weather stays in your favor​:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Dottie showing flowers yet? I remember you stalled her in veg stage, some.

1 Like

Dottie

9/15

6 Likes

Dottie is ready to party!

1 Like