Revegging attempt #1

Alright here we go! Wish me luck :four_leaf_clover:
Does she look ready for round 2?

4 Likes

Im confused as to what youre asking.

If you want to reveg. Put her under 20 Hrs of light. And around 2 weeks you should see new growth out from the buds. I revegged my GDP this is her starting new growth.

2 Likes

I was just wondering how much is enough to restart the veg cycle.
Also I was thinking of clipping off some buds in a week or two since their tricombs weren’t ready yet or would that be a bad thing?

1 Like

Lol i wouldnt attempt to smoke any of those buds unless you want to go straight to sleep. Also your reveggs will mostly spawn out of the buds themselves. Id leave them be a little longer and wait for fuller growth. Then clip away at them.

Edit sorry i seen @MW70 s post and though it was yours.

You can reveg any part of the plant at anytime. The longer into flower you take it the longer the reveg process though. Clipping a branch now and sending it to reveg is going to take about 3 months before its back in full veg. Its fun to experiment with but takes way more resources than youll save by just popping another seed.

Also is that a photo period or an auto? You cannot reveg autos especially not this late in the game.

4 Likes

It’s a photo. But yeah I’m out of seeds and my original clones failed though I did Accidentally clip a small branch so I’ll to try again with that too… plus I’m gonna try to get some clones off the revegged plant
3 months to reveg?? I’ve been hearing like several weeks?

1 Like

Several weeks as in about 12 yeah lol. So the first stage is getting it to root again. Thats about a week to 3 weeks. Then it will continue to flower until the bud dies. Thats about another month during which youll see the reveg happening. Then you have to wait for it to actually be in veg again. About another month

2 Likes

Hell I ain’t got nothing better to do. Lol
I was thinking I should repot from a 5 gal to a 7 gallon fabric pot. Pretty sure my roots are maxed out here. When would be the ideal time to do that so not to have too many stressors at a time?

I wouldnt repot that. Its not going to get any bigger.