Reveg after harvest?

Sounds exactly perfect. Jus give her anything between 24/0 and 18/6 and water her periodically. She won’t drink much at first because she thinks it’s time to die, she’ll kick out new growth in a few weeks and suddenly start drinking like a fully vegged gal again :v:

Good luck and keep us posted!

2 Likes

This is very cool stuff. Can’t wait to try and I’ll certainly keep ya posted!

2 Likes

Fascinating!

2 Likes

Thought id share my 1st attempt at revedge. About 4 weeks in flower. Blueberry auto

1 Like

I think it was but I cant actually remember :sweat_smile:
I may have harvested it, but i do take samples sometimes to taste the terps :grin:

This is what im smoking on now.
It is a clone from the reveg.
It didn’t get the dark colors but it was grew without UV, the first one had UV and it was dang near black was so dark purple…

The clone from the reveg is absolutely the best smoke I’ve ever had and that is really saying something!

Terps are ridiculously loud (super sour pungent grapes), buzz is awsome (nice couch lock but mind still pleasantly active) and it’s so sticky and rock hard fat nugs…

Unfortunately though :confused: :sleepy: :disappointed: :pensive:
My day job this summer was so crazy, the reveg mother and last 3 clones I had all died,
Everything I had that wasn’t in autopots died :confused:
I just couldn’t spare time to water them home only 3 hours a night.
This has been my best summer for commission at work.
But the worst summer ever for my garden :sweat::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes
                         UPDATE

Blueberry Revedge coming along

3 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Update on the reveg that I posted about in March.

After this picture, my dumb ass learned the problem with this reveg attempt. I had flushed the nutrients out of the soil before harvest, and now the little green growth needs some nutrients like nitrogen. After feeding things took a turn for the worst. The soil was way too wet, and the plant started turning yellow. I cut a clone from the plant before it died off, and put the little cutting in one of those peat pellet things with root tone. For a week things didn’t look good, the clone was down to one green leaf that was turning yellow. I started a light foliar feeding daily, and after another week it started to green up and showed new growth.
Here it is, it is the one in the little pot with soil.

The clone took off from there, and since it was not fully out of bloom cycle it had many branches with three finger leaves. It was July 20 when the light was flipped, and it was fairly large at that point. This plant ended up in a 5 gallon bucket with an air injection tube in the bottom. Using Roots Original soil, and Mills Nutrients at the light schedule. This thing has completely filled it’s 2x3 tent. Have not been able to trim as much I should, due to summertime RV trips.
Here she is at 4 weeks into flowering. This is looking like a good grow, but will be 7 months in the making. Oh yeah it is Skywalker OG.

7 Likes

Beautiful success story. Good example of just how resilient these plants can be when properly cared for :v::100:

2 Likes

Here is a couple Bruce Banner clones in a little hydro grow at about 3 weeks ago, (One of them was in the second picture in the previous post). These were taken from a plant that was quickly overtaking the other two in the tent. They were from this mature plant while in 8th week of veg cycle. The clones were doing the alternating node thing from the beginning. As they started filling the tent, they practically SROGed themselves. I only removed fan leaves to maintain good air movement. The branches reached the same height as the main stem, and the one on the left the branches surpassed the main stem.
I really like the self forming canopy of these clones, and the reveg Skywalker clone both. But the reveg clone seems to be a little more work with trimming.

1 Like

Looking forward to better days, more potent, shaped flowers.
DRUG FREE, fantastic.

3 Likes

My 2nd harvest was indeed loader across the board.
Smell, taste, stickiness, and buzz :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The difference between blueberry from seed and revedge. Bud structure is different and showings of bad genetics. Hopefully i can revedge the revedge and really see what kind of monster i get

Which is which?

Top pick is current botttom is from seed

Harvest day!!! Blueberry revedge

And now to revedge the revedge

1 Like

It looks like your affording prime grow space for experimentation.
Can you grow better (first gen seed) inside and reveg outside (during summerJune-Oct).
I am trying this routine, currently. Revegers are in concealment, but cant get too tall or I must cut.
This year showed how yard needs re-design for better outdoor grow support.

1 Like

The tent was full this is just the last to come down. My neighbors are to close for an outside venture. And then there is the law saying inside only.

3 Likes