Reusing Soil Experiment

It was a super finicky plant throughout veg and once flower started it decided it wanted to grow haha.

3 Likes

The indoor girls are at week 8 after the 12/12 flip. This gelato strain seems to be more stinky than most, in a good way of course! They seem to be happy but they are going to make me wait some more (just like girls do eh?). The trikes are clear/milky. Thinking I have more than a week left but this strain is new to me. Stopped nutes and only ph’d water from now on. Will use a flushing agent (clearex) if it looks like it will be sooner.

Here’s some trike shots
Trikes3%20032719
Trikes4%20032719
The girls and a close up

The outdoor gals are plugging away also. The weather is warming up and they seem to like it. They started to flower later than those indoors. It’s interesting to see the difference of indoor vs outdoor.

Big thanks again to @dbrn32 and @MattyBear, and everyone who has helped me.

Cheers :man_farmer::v:

6 Likes

Pretty plants Goose!

2 Likes

Sweet! I’m a little jealous that you have outdoor plants already. It was 29f when I left the house this morning.

2 Likes

Really beautiful!

1 Like

I have been holding back on 1/4 feeding. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Today is week 9 after the 12/12 flip. The indoor gals are taking their sweet time ripening. Not a huge change from last week. My pics aren’t great.The largest plant on the far right is the furthest along and mostly milky.
Trikes1%20040319
This is the plant to the right with some milky but mostly clear.
Trikes3%20040319
It appears they have at least another week which is fine so I can continue flushing with water only and not use a flushing agent.

Here’s the indoor gals

Yesterday I made a spreadsheet for the grow schedule through next year. Dropped seeds yesterday for the outdoor grow. Had to downsize to 3 plants this year to appease wifey. Going with Cinderella XX, BC God Bud, and ILGM Gold Leaf. Want to use the Gold Leaf mostly for edibles given the high CBD’s. Plan on cloning Cindy for an indoor run after the next batch of Gelato finish. REALLY wanted to include Cali Dream but I couldn’t find the seed I thought I had, and more seeds just aren’t in the budget.

They are going outside June 1, after an indoor start. The rotation worked out so I could veg outdoors for either 67 or 107 days. So I opted for 107. Am planning on trying a mainline training regimen for better growth control. I have heaps of time for them to recover from training. Not sure if it will be 8 or 16 colas. Leaning towards 8 to keep it simple and get some monster buds. I didn’t tell wifey how big they were going to be :laughing:

Big thanks to @MattyBear and @dbrn32 and everyone else who has helped.

:man_farmer::v:

7 Likes

They look really good! You’re almost there too. I’d say another week to 10 days maybe, but sometimes they can amber up quickly. Just check them everyday now :wink::v:

4 Likes

@MattyBear that’s great advice…thank you! Doing another water flush today.

2 Likes

Very nice dude!

2 Likes

MUTANT MUTANT Kill it Kill it! Lots of different mutants and this is one. Common is three sets of branches instead of two at each node, 1 or 3 fingers per leaf, good looking plant but the weirdest huge oblong buds. The one in teh pic will not end up being much. But let me know.