Retirement Countdown Grow

Might have to steal your idea on the netting. Just looks like it woks so well.

4 Likes

Like everyone said above your plants are amazing! I was also trying to see what you used to hold the pot. A couple 2x4’s nailed together with a brace in the back? Is the white rack something you cut or did you get it that size? Looking for ideas to build something new.

4 Likes

Fat juicy buds… I can smell and taste them from here.

2 Likes

Works great, when it’s time to harvest pull one screw and just pull the string through. Cut the plant and string it back up for the next one

6 Likes

2 Pressure treated 2x6s screwed together on each side, a 1x6 across the back to brace it. The white rack is the shelving they sell at Home Depot or Lowe’s, just cut to length

7 Likes

10 Likes

Your plants look great girl!!! Well done :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thanks Gremmall!!

4 Likes

Just beautiful work there @AfgVet (as always) :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks girl!!

3 Likes

Guess I’m past due for an update…

NL5HxCB

Started straight RO H2O on her yesterday. She’s only at about 8 weeks flower but she’s finishing up quick

The other two NL5HxCB, doing their thing.

Can9ne is starting to flower

Sick O Berry, getting nice and frosty

And CBxCT Beasting it! I think she may bring more than the last one.

22 Likes

So beautiful! :star_struck:

Bravo killer DORK! You are very good at creating beauty! :face_with_monocle:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Lol, thanks Kap!!

6 Likes

Looking awesome!!!

May I ask what base you use for the gummies? Having a hard time getting the gummies to come out consistent. You definitely got some mad skills chick! Looking great!

6 Likes

I use a recipe that AAA gave me,

Sour RSO gummy bears

1/2 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon sunflower lecithin
3 grams RSO

1/2 cup cold water
3 packs gelatin(3 tablespoons)
1 pack Jolly Rancher gelatin 2.79 Oz
2 teaspoons citric acid
1 Tbls granulated sugar

Put coconut oil, sunflower lecithin, and RSO in small sauce pan on medium low heat(more on the low side). Blend ingredients. Once blended add powdered ingredients then add water and stir with a whisk.

Once homogeneous, use Jell-O shot syringe to suck up and fill molds.

Put mold trays in fridge or freezer and wait to set up.

I’ve made three batches and all came out great. My first batch did sweat some of the oil out because I didn’t mix good enough. 2nd and 3rd batch were perfect

14 Likes

Dammit sis…you crushing it with this…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Thanks @Arrow! Not sure I could do what you do to them but I seem to be getting the whole SCROG method down

8 Likes

No need to do what I do…you produce awesome yields and its your style…I do what I do cause it relaxes me and works for me …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Absolutely what I’m after!!!

7 Likes

Oh sweet! Thank you! And thank you @AAA for being generous enough to share!

4 Likes