Black Sugar Rose is getting closer

NA2 #1

And my first female NL5HxCB moved into the flower room this morning

16 Likes

So I need you to be at 4.9 then so I can win…lol

3 Likes

I’m here to say…I hope you don’t win :rofl:

7 Likes

Me too!! I hope I just missed an extra “1” in front of my number and you have to go buy a 5 gallon CV vault to cure it all :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Omg that’s hilarious! Good luck everybody!

Didn’t someone guess like 2 pounds at one stage?? :thinking:

4 Likes

Well should i top the bg auto i got going in coco or leave her be.

3 Likes

I’m not very knowledgeable about autos. I’ve seen some people say don’t rip them and I’ve seen some that top them all the time.

@kaptain3d, what do you do with your autos?

4 Likes

For now, just learning… The first one I topped too late and she didn’t produce much. The second one I didn’t do any training and I got a little over an ounce. The next one is going to suffer for science! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I’m no auto expert, but the ones that I’ve grown I’ve topped a couple of in veg when they got to 5th node. I believe that it was beneficial. I don’t believe it slowed them down. @Nicky and @Not2SureYet may be able to give a opinion that’s helpful.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 I’m just wondering why top when you can train and still get a fantastic result?

5 Likes

Think of cannabis plant as a main highway and cars that travel that highway as the nutrients we give the plants…

sure there are lots of small side roads you can take to get from point a to point b (or from roots to tip) but the highway is faster there fore more cars will travel that route…this results in all the small businesses (or bud sites) along those small roads never being seen by all those cars and reduces the cars stopping to spend money…

Now, if you cut the highway or “top the plant” all the cars are forced to travel on the side roads…thus resulting in more buisness along those small roads…or in the cannabis plant, causing the nutrients to travel along the side roads and in turn dropping off more along the way and ending at multiple tips instead of just one.

Dont know if anyone else understands that but makes sense in my head​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Great explanation!

2 Likes

Fantastic explanation! Thanks!

4 Likes