Retirement Countdown Grow

That’s not a little frost haha. Looks great !!!

3 Likes

I thought you said a little?? :thinking::face_with_monocle::exploding_head:

3 Likes

jointma4 dammnn I’ll smoke the place out…if I were to be let loose in that garden…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I’m always nervous when someone grows a strain I have crossed/made. I know my breeding principles are sound but I have grown out packs from breeders that I, as well as the entire MJ community, respect and have been disappointed. So its nice to see that you got a good pheno. Thats why I tell everyone to germinate more than you need and cull to the best when I give them seeds.

8 Likes

Very pretty! :snowman:

4 Likes

Beautiful plants! Well done gardener @AfgVet and breeder @aaa :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I am so pleased with her!!! And thankful for the opportunity to grow your genetics.

5 Likes

Getting round 2 ready. Moved them from the 3x3 to the small room

11 Likes

Thanks everyone!!! I’m stoked for this harvest as they should be nice and ready come May 1st. I think I’ll sample every strain that day :rofl::joy:

8 Likes

You and me both, but mine is Aug 2nd :confused:

5 Likes

Aug 2nd will be here before you know it! I Mean that’s what everyone has been telling me about May, but it seems to be dragging :rofl:

6 Likes

Our 11 year old puppy

The good news is we will have her for a while longer. 10 days after her second major surgery this year. Massive grade 1 cancerous tumor removed from under her arm pit. The CT scan said it was large and deep but the surgeon was confident he could get it all safely. The pathologist report came back and he was right and got it all with “clear margins”. We were told it was extensive but not totally prepared for this when she walked out of the clinic. In truth it looks worse than it is.

Suters and drain line removed yesterday and she wants to roll in the fresh snow. Not quite yet little girl. Big boy is wondering where his sister is

Hope you don’t mind me sharing a success story with other dog lovers.

12 Likes

@beardless

I love dogs. Wish I felt the same way about people. LOL! Brother looks like you got some cold going on in your location. No thanks to that! Glad to see your dog is still in the game!

1 Like

I don’t mind at all, I love dogs! So happy your girl is on the mend. She looks like a sweet girl.

3 Likes

Glad your pup is doing well. I do have to say I keep looking at the picture because I’ve never seen a dog with that much hair shaved. The image is tough to register for me.

Thanks - she really is doing well. We were told about the size and shape of the incisions but still not prepared to that extent. Fortunately, within two weeks she acts like nothing happened. Of course we restrict her activity.

4 Likes

@pptrsha1 try and download cozy cam. Ot has a lil microscope on the bottom if u clock that it zooms tge phone in like 100x. Takes good pics but the pics look pixely if u zoom in but clear as hell without zoom

3 Likes

Won’t have a screen available for a week +, so I started super cropping and tying the branches down in the two already in their 7 galling final pots

15 Likes

4 Likes

Boy you really get after them don’t you! I have no doubt they will be starting to stand tall again in no time.

4 Likes