Retirement Countdown Grow

Thank you for taking care of them.

2 Likes

Gotta love those eyes. Big Boy has is own stuffed chair.

1 Like

There was no question in my book. Still have the fat fluffy one with me. Fostering her for the shelter until she’s ready to ship to a forever home.

2 Likes

She thinks she’s the queen around here.

2 Likes

Facts are facts.

3 Likes

Well done sir!

Ma’am…lol

6 Likes

Im awful. Apologies

1 Like

No worries!

3 Likes

oh God that kills me. bless you for saving them cause you sure did!

4 Likes

There was no choice in my mind. Still have one of them. She’ll go to the shelter tomorrow. They already have a possible forever home for her. She’s a handful!!But pretty damn cute! Uploading: 73B05814-5CEF-4E60-BD30-AA145F8AF508.jpeg...

17 Likes

:100: :100: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Gorgeous fur babies,
who could do that? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Sometimes people really grind my gears, good on you Mrs Vet for having a heart and being a awesome person… :v:

4 Likes

Animals are my soft spot. Always have been. I’ve been bringing strays home since I was a kid. The animal situation around here is horrible. People are cold hearted. I’d keep them all if I could.

8 Likes

But she’s so damn cute when she’s sleeping and When she wants to be sweet.

15 Likes

did she tell you yet that you are her new mommy? man they grab your heart quick

7 Likes

Lol…just her temporary guardian :rofl:. My female lab mix is terrified of her.

7 Likes

Love my labs. Best damn dogs I’ve owned

4 Likes

I have two lab mixes. Not sure what the female is mixed with, she was a stray. But my male is Boxer/English lab mix. Absolute best dog I have ever had. Super smart, loyal, loving and gentle but will rip anyone who messes with his mom to threads.
Had a panhandler walk up behind me at a gas station while we were traveling. I had all I could do to keep him from attacking the guy, even as the guy retreated, Chopper still wanted a piece of him.

6 Likes

We bought a pass for dog park to help socialize Oscar. There is a 12 year old female Yorkie that chases his ass up on the park bench.

9 Likes