Retirement Countdown Grow

So far that I can tell, none of you lost regular status. You haven’t for sure, you are still at trust level 3.

Your status never changed. You probably just need to go into your profile under preferences and turn the title back on. I think there was an update or something that may have adjusted that back to default, but I verified you and everyone else I’ve seen complain. No movement on trust levels

10 Likes

Not that I care, really, but I don’t have that option in my “preferences”. I’ve looked the first time you mentioned that solution… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is why

Anyone at level 3 can change here

2 Likes

See, I don’t have that option… :thinking:

PS: I don’t really care, it’s just weird! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You aren’t currently at trust level 3 either. When toggled to trust level 3

1 Like

Thank you @dbrn32, guess I’m just burning through my likes :rofl:

6 Likes

And…it’s back

8 Likes

@AfgVet your plants are looking awesome!!! Nice work my friend!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Thanks girl!! I’m having such a good time with this grow. Update pics tomorrow

7 Likes

@AfgVet no problem! I’ll swing back through tomorrow :v: enjoy your turkey day!!!

2 Likes

You too!

1 Like

This weeks update!

CBxCT and Sick O Berry #1 received their first defol. Sick O Berry #2 and Black Sugar Rose have started to flower.

The seedlings will go in the 3x3 Sunday after I chop the two last males I’ve been collecting pollen from and clean everything.

21 Likes

Really a joy to behold!

Bravo Madame Vet! Great work. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Merci beaucoup monsieur Kaptain

4 Likes

Beautiful, I just linked your journal to illustrate to someone what can be accomplished with Jack’s. :+1:

3 Likes

…and can be done simply

5 Likes

Wow!! Got it going on girl!!

4 Likes

Awe sis…I once mentioned on someone’s thread ( a while ago ) that I know some female growers that will kick ass…no prisoners… You top of that list…just saying…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Thanks Josh

3 Likes