Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1: :v:

3 Likes

And it begins, now comes the good part.

2 Likes

Byuuuuteeful!!! :+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

I know right. Finally a little action :grinning:

2 Likes

Uh oh. …dont talk to the Dawg about wanting action- he will fire up his propellor!

4 Likes

Lol, there will be none of that kind of action in the grow room. The girls might like his propellor and get all distracted from doing the job.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 any idea why many of us have lost our “regular” status? I’m running out of likes these days like crazy. I need to share more love

4 Likes

4 Likes

Here’s the answer to that :

That seems to be something like that…

2 Likes

I can’t even like that…UGH

1 Like

Just caught up! Looking good. Did you cull any females or did you really got that many males?

I germed 13 corpse flower seeds and got 10 males, also did the Northern lights I used for the NA crosses, got 9 males out of 10.

But as sick kid said, I think it’s closer to 50/50 if you have a large enough test group.

6 Likes

I believe I culled all males. Practicing the clone procedure as we discussed on the lab side, just to make absolutely sure in the future.

It all worked out in the end as I’ve got 9 plants under screens as I had planned. Actually I originally planned 8 but added the Black Sugar Rose fem just to make sure I had enough indica to make oil.

I’m trying again with the NL5HxCB to see if I can get a female out of the last 5 seeds. And then I’ll try the loud pedal again.

5 Likes

Right on! Your evil plan worked, today 9 plants, tomorrow the world! (Insert sinister laugh here)

5 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe not tomorrow…give me a few days🤣

2 Likes

Thanks for the insert @kaptain3d!

3 Likes