Retirement Countdown Grow

Thank you very very much Bill

3 Likes

Super informative thread. There r quite a few. @Arrow @kaptain3d @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @CoyoteCody @MrPeat @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower just naming a few. Click their names and scroll thru their journals too ull be shocked what u see in these threads. Lol.

9 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

1 Like

Thanks @SilvaBack203 always looking for way to improve what I have going on. And yeah, I out rank Mr Vet :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks Jake!

3 Likes

Thanks for the love @Mark0427

3 Likes

Happy belated cake day afg!!!

6 Likes

Thanks Cody!!

6 Likes

Oh did I miss it? Happy belated cake day from me too @AfgVet :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks girl

6 Likes

A bit more stealing down on the clones then alot more growing and we r finally getting to the point where the bottom of the tent is looking a bit fuller now. Soon to be adding the net and having fun.

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

3 Likes

September BOM is open and it’s a big one!!! Get your entries in

17 Likes

Happy belated Cake day :birthday: My Sister and congratulations on the new hosting job! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks Dman!!!

6 Likes

@Lacewing heres my journal. Take a look around and use anything you want for ideas

8 Likes

Thank you so match again !!!

3 Likes

Anytime! Any questions, ask away

3 Likes

Oh I’ll be bothering you eventually …gonna be a little while but I’m gonna go back to the beginning

3 Likes

@TransplantedFarmgirl you’ll find I had no issues dealing with the Sativas. You just have to tell them how it’s going to be!

4 Likes