Retirement Countdown Grow

I’m no auto expert, but the ones that I’ve grown I’ve topped a couple of in veg when they got to 5th node. I believe that it was beneficial. I don’t believe it slowed them down. @Nicky and @Not2SureYet may be able to give a opinion that’s helpful.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 I’m just wondering why top when you can train and still get a fantastic result?

5 Likes

Think of cannabis plant as a main highway and cars that travel that highway as the nutrients we give the plants…

sure there are lots of small side roads you can take to get from point a to point b (or from roots to tip) but the highway is faster there fore more cars will travel that route…this results in all the small businesses (or bud sites) along those small roads never being seen by all those cars and reduces the cars stopping to spend money…

Now, if you cut the highway or “top the plant” all the cars are forced to travel on the side roads…thus resulting in more buisness along those small roads…or in the cannabis plant, causing the nutrients to travel along the side roads and in turn dropping off more along the way and ending at multiple tips instead of just one.

Dont know if anyone else understands that but makes sense in my head​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Great explanation!

2 Likes

Fantastic explanation! Thanks!

4 Likes

@Mark0427 FIM . It don’t top it.
92c8d06f6e7b1132d0e0c88ffd8e62f0ab52c2c9

E05867B2-8124-4844-B330-19E8379D7E6B

I mean 80% of the leaf. Leave 20%
In this video below.

11 Likes

Sick O Berry #2 came down today. She is so incredible sticky!! I could hang the string from the SCROG and catch flies on it!!

27 Likes

Very nice Madame! Bravo :clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes

Did you mention that she’s really sticky :flushed::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Did I? She’s not sticky at all. Like what’s the total opposite of sticky? Cause that’s what she is :rofl::joy:

8 Likes

My goodness did you set it outside in a snow storm??? Beautiful, awesome work!!!

8 Likes

How did you determine she’s sticky ?..:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Wow she’s beautiful! Congrats! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I put my face right in the middle of all the buds…and she wouldn’t let go :rofl:

14 Likes

LoL…I can actually believe that…:joy::joy: well done…:sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

I actually made the mistake of removing the scrog string without gloves. My fingers felt like fly paper.

15 Likes

She looks beast. Thanks for running my genetics lady friend!

13 Likes

My pleasure Kid! All the leaves that are left will be going into an ethanol bath! These two plants will make awesome dabs. And I monster cropped #2. Just up potted it to 7 gallon yesterday. I want to do a better job of filling the screen than I did on this one.

11 Likes

WoW

Very impressed with this journal/grow/harvest.
Should be very pleased with your result, super frosty! Congrats @AfgVet !

5 Likes

She looks gorgeous Mrs Vet,
Love the sticky test :laughing:

3 Likes