RetiredSFC 1st Time Grower

It’s a hot one today. Sometimes I guess you got to do what you got to do.

3 Likes

The autos slowly developing.

My bag seed is coming along very nicely. I feel it is time to give it a name. Since I now nothing about it other than the strain I found it in, I present to you “Bastard Child”.

Ducting working good in the tent. Took the thermostat and put it in the tent and set at 73 Fahrenheit. This morning Temp 74 in tent with lights on and 52% humidity. Ac unit doesn’t run constant so I feel like this is a win that I can improve on with a few feet of insulated duct.

7 Likes

The bastard child looking nice…

1 Like

This shit ain’t even funny.

3 Likes

Which part? The 105°
The 15mpg??
With out the windows for the visual, I feel like I’m stuck in traffic going 1mph. lol :joy:

What motor is on the other side of the dash? Ram is offered in so many configurations… a gear heads needs to know…. :thinking:

2 Likes

@Covertgrower 2019 ram limited with 5.7 HEMI 4x4 with air suspension and 285/60/r20 e rated Toyo open country MTs. It’s my drive kids around and vacation in comfort vehicle. It got around 18mpg before the tires plus its hard as fudge to pick up a chick for a date when your pushing 40 and riding around in POS. My shitty Ford fusion I drive back and forth to work in is what I normally drive that gets 29mpg. But the temp was killer today and about 70% humidity outside. Glad I got the ducting put in. It was a pleasant 77f at canopy level and 81f at the top of the tent and 53% humidity with lights on.

2 Likes

So complete stoner moment since there is no real update for the day and I figure everyone needed some entertainment while being serious at the same time. I’m going to start using a BC/AD dating system for the few watching. I got to thinking about and realized, shit, Jesus was resurrected 3 days after being entombed. Mind blown am I right. So the day 14 from seed pic would look something like 14BC/11AD could do 14BG (below ground)/11AG (that’s right you smart ass, above ground). What’s everyone’s thoughts?

2 Likes

No worries, completely understand. I just thought I would poke a little fun at everything in the picture. I have a Suburban that gets 15 with a tail wind. I bought a Chevy Cruze diesel for fuel economy. (EPA 46 Hwy) Last tank I got 44.5mpg. I still love my suburban for the family hauler that it is, and can haul any trailer I want. Just didn’t make it affordable to drive to work.
Humidity is killer here too, but wish it was warmer. Barely 82° Yesterday.

Grow related, sounds like everything is on schedule.

2 Likes

@RetiredSFC My thoughts on that are…”you’re funny as hell”….comparing Jesus to germination now?! :rofl:Repent! Lmao….also that 1mph in 105 degrees? Just nope!

1 Like

@grizZz @Covertgrower For context I was stopping at a red light.

1 Like

Either way…a 5min stop light in that kind of heat…I know I’d be sweatin without ac

1 Like

Guess it’s time for an update.

All 3 autos not really showing any AG growth. Still giving the little ladies a misting on the soil 2 times a day until that first good node pops out then they will start getting small waterings around the outside of the leaves diameter.

The Bastard Child.

This thing is blowing up quick. Everything is looking pretty good to me. Raised it a touch closer to the light to get it a little more light with out changing it for the autos.

Any suggestions throw them out there.

4 Likes

I would probably just start watering in ring now. That may be all she is needing to take off.

3 Likes

No big updates tonight aside that my infinity S6 came in today. Plan on using the cheap POS 240cfm that came with the tent and use it as an intake. And strap the infinity to the carbon filter. Today was a scorcher, I got home at 1800 and temp at plant level was 88f and 56% humidity with the ac and lights running. Don’t think it’s too bad for veg and could probably up the humidity a tad and fit in the range but then I have to manage co2. I could throw something in the barrels beside my tent and still and bubble up a little “extra” co2 and just pull air inside my shop and exhaust out. Option 2, wait it out cause the I got too many covert things to manage. I’m more of the proactive thane reactive I guess. Everything still looks good and the “bastard child” might have put on a little since I checked this morning.

I will say this as I sit on my porch and smoke a little MAC 1, of all the places I’ve been aside from the Mojave you never see prettier sunsets and moons than what I see at home.

Never been to Alaska or Canada so can’t say anything thing about them.

Oh and I went with the CLW Extreme. Always told I was a trend setter :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It did look pretty awesome tonight in the midwest. I noticed from the boat soon as it got over tree line.

5 Likes

What are these trees you speak of? Out on a bike ride :sunglasses: I couldn’t find anything like that tree thing
25652-28840_ce527176-5056-a36a-0775887e10da0087

Edit= not my pic but it’s a pic of the mountains we were riding in

4 Likes

Freaked out earlier. Went to check on the garden and tent temp was at 102f. ac drain clogged and shut down the compressor. Only had about 2 hours at that temp so maybe didn’t stress to bad. Back down in the 80s now.

4 Likes

I am in third flower week (or 3rd week since wer switched to 12/12, still unsure if the first two week stretch is counted as “flowering”). Back about six weeks ago, a couple days after we got the tent, we went away and the power strip failed. For about 36 hours she ran lights and no fan. When we got home, it was 2.5 hours after lights out and the house absolutely reeked. It was still 90 in the tent when I opened it, she looked just fine, and as of yet she shows no signs of damage, though I do understand she could become a he/she :pleading_face:
Fingers crossed for you.
Since it warmed here in June, unfortunately my plant is growing near the top end of the temperature range, best I can tell, as is yours. It gets as high as 82 some days inside the tent. Depends on how much sun hits the room the tent is in.

1 Like

@jd77 heat index was 107f today. I have a little 5k btu portable ac unit that I’ve got duct into the tent and it was all it could do to keep it under 90f today especially after it peaked earlier.

Tomorrow is update and pic day. Get to add a little to my collage.

4 Likes