RetiredSFC 1st Time Grower

This cola is getting thicker everday

6 Likes

So a little experiment I done with a little low branch. Figured what the hell, I’ll toss it in a little bit of dirt and water and see what happens.

And there she is 9 days later.

3 Likes

Just dirt and water and it rooted out like that nice

1 Like

Up on the DMZ they say “Stands Alone!”

2nd ID in the land of the Morning Calm? Or Washington state.

3 Likes

Washington state used to be 5-2 now its 2-2… missthe good ol days

2 Likes

Just a quick update since I’m off today. My babies that sprouted on the 18th of Aug. Are looking ok but one is going to be a monster. They were all topped after this little girl took off after topping.

My big girls are starting to get fat. Hoping they fill in nice and thick.

STAY STICKY MY FRIENDS :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Nice job

3 Likes

Okay, another update since my pics sucked. For those that don’t remember my little mutant girl

Fast forward a little. This is what happens when you listen to the knowledge in this community.

My other 2 are a little lankier than the midget chick with multiple 18" classic.

And last and least “Baby Girl Grut”. For something I decided to throw in a water bottle, she looks pretty happy in the new home after a few days of settle in time.

The agenda today was feeding and little lst work on the little ones. They just decided to hitch along the way so I’ll throw a pic here and there of them.

AS ALWAYS, STAY STICKY MY FRIENDS :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

So work has been killing me and a little behind on an update. So here’s a few pics. Had a little burn and ph adjustments but all is going as well as could be expected considering my schedule the last month.

1 is getting pretty close and the other 2 are a little behind the other. Tent is now full.

9 Likes

Nice killing it

3 Likes

Hope all is well Sgt did u chop the ladies down

1 Like

Brother @SilvaBack203, work has been killing me. Everytime I start to think this stuff sucks Im going back to what I use to do, I get paid :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::grin:. I chopped one of my afghan autos a little early just for the sole fact I didn’t have a hybrid or saliva started at the time and wanted something a little more head than body. The other 2 are still going strong with my little fat mutant chick looking like the hulk. Sorry for no photos, it’s my 70hr week this week and next week.

My little sour kush autos have filled my tent and my skunk has began to stink to the level of a mixture of cat piss and ammonia with hints of skunk and pine. This little girl is throwing trichomes to the point that I told my girl to rub a leaf and she had to wash her hands.

I’m going to post some pics tomorrow but below is some older pics I took just never had the time to post.

Sucker samples.

Random graffiti from work.

Early harvest.

Drying

I’m thinking the mutant fat chick will be the next victim and always…

STAY STICKY MY FRIENDS :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Always nice been busy because of work,just got embrace the sucking lol. Glad everything ok though and nice. Got love that random smell they throw at you.

That’s a nice bud how was the high?

If you think it’s time chop it up lmao…

Happy growing stay safe

1 Like

High was very heady, I’d describe as a strong alcohol like buzz with a slight stoned feeling.

Taste at the time is very earthy pine with floral notes during softer draws. I’m expecting more floral taste as it cures out.

Smell is not real strong at the moment but is getting more vibrant each day. Slight skunky pine with floral hints while still together. After grinding, pungent skunkyness with stronger floral scent.

Total weight from this lady was 64g not counting samples trim and larf. Not bad for my first plant and expecting 4-5 Oz each from my other 2 ladies which are much denser and and generally thicker over all.

5 Likes

Great man. That smell only gonna get better. You got the best weed ever gets u drunk and high at the same time.

Once it’s fully cured you gonna be stuck counting stars :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just stopping by and hoping all is well Sgt. God bless and God speed

3 Likes

All is good, work been kicking my butt past couple months. Decided to go back to old position and have a little more time off. All 3 of the original afghans have been harvested for a total of 249 grams of trimmed smoke.

Harvested 2 skunks 3 days ago that are currently drying.

Samples from this beauty are potent.

Will be starting a new journal pretty soon, 6 LSD autos in ffof/nectar for the gods. Pretty curious how they do with it since it’s water only. Back to work I go and as always

STAY STICKY MY FRIENDS :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Glad 2 hear everything is well. Those bud looks amazing. Tag me in when u start the new journey man

Stay safe and God bless

1 Like

Round 2. Couldn’t figure out the tag stuff, I’m stoned.

4 Likes

Awesome job!

2 Likes