Retail Carts - Help Me Please

I’m in a legal state this week and want to take advantage of the dispensaries and pick up a vape pen/carts. I’m a complete noob. Are the devices and carts sold separately? What should I look for in a quality device? Are all carts standardized and compatible with devices? Help me out here. I’m not sure what questions to even ask.

Thanks, Gromies.

1 Like

Carts and batteries are sold separately, most carts are universal I’ve only seen one brand that was different but I always ask the bud tender so I’m sure. As far as quality it’s hit or miss in my experience. Most place have an in house pen battery they sell that’s just as good as most. My main complaint is the cartridges usually get gummy and almost impossible to suck through after you used about 3/4 of it. My most recent purchase the bud tender directed me to these and so far no clogging issues and smoothest cart I’ve had.

4 Likes

How many hits do you get off that 500mg cart?

I’ve never tried to count, probably depends on how big of rips you’re taking but one of those lasts me quite a while. Maybe a week if that’s all I have to smoke on, and I’m a fairly heavy user.

1 Like

I scored.

I got a (vape) gram of a strain called hitchhiker and a battery. I picked up a gram of hash too. The hash is from a strain named dogwalker.

3 Likes

This is new for me. I have heard and seen from a distance. Always learning something.

1 Like

I want to try one soon too.
I know the standard cart is a 510 thread.
I have begun to see some complete disposable pens with rechargeable batteries.

1 Like

If you are in Central Oregon let me know. I can hook ya up with some free stuff.

1 Like

I’m in San Diego this week. Going to go back and pick up another few carts and a replacement battery or 2 this morning, or maybe a better battery that will last a long time since I won’t be able to get back here for another year.

1 Like

If you get time go down to “El Indio” taco shop.
One the best in town.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check it out for lunch today. Have you tried Las Cuatro Milpas?

1 Like

I believe I did.
I grew up out there. On one 2 mile strip of road in my area there were 22 taco shops.
I cant tell you how much I miss the Mexican food.
Taquitos (Rolled Tacos) were dirt cheap back in the 80s. You could buy 8 or 10 for a dollar. No joke.
5 bucks and you could eat like a king.
Machaca Burritos for breakfast and I’m in heaven.

1 Like

This made me think of Rico Tacos a few years ago. Oh man I got some good times at that food truck. At least the ones I can remember.

Got my shrooms and chichen burritos from Humbertos#100? Across from the old roller coaster Mission Beach mid 80s.

1 Like

Taco stands everywhere. Milano brothers used to deliver a pizza you used to have to tip to get box thru door. Like 32" pizza snd 36" box

1 Like