Results: First Smoke in Almost 40 Years! What was it like?

My gummies no matter the strain knock me and my pain out I do this every other night and smoke every other gorilla glue is a good one for sleep and pain this isn’t your grandmother’s weed is anti canibuis greatest sayings you just don’t have to worry you just consume less as soon as your tolerance gets higher todays weed won’t matter at all it’s total canabinoidss I have emphozima and I have a desktop vape. I enjoy on occasion but you don’t get full effect from a vape the terpenoids all have different heat stages so you miss out on the full effects with all that said good luck on your search everybody’s canabinoid system is different :v:

1 Like

Hey buddy thanks for the tag. I know exactly what you mean about being nervous to hit “big THC” strains. I was exactly the same. I’m an absolute lightweight when it comes to drink or smoke, and in the past before I grew my own, a tad too much chop in my pipe and I’d be in Anxiety City. Now that I have my own, I’ve been able to make informed choices about which strain I use. Up til recently my favourite was good old Blueberry. Fairly good for pain and one of the lowest THC levels in ILGM’s Autos range. If the pain got worse, I’d reach for a tiny bit of Northern Lights which is currently the highest Indica level (90%) that I’ve harvested (but I have my first Granddaddy Purple 100% Indica nearly ready to chop) and yeah IMO if you’re sensitive to the effects, be careful with the high Indica strains. Then I’ve tried Blue Dream and it’s a godsend for me! It’s 21%THC which is fairly high but it’s also 80% Sativa so it doesn’t feel like a heavy hit if that makes sense? I smoke it most days if I don’t have to drive anywhere [I work from home] and it puts me in such a good mood, works as well as the Blueberry on my pain, and doesn’t make me in the least bit drowsy!

There is a website called Compare The Strain where you can either look up one strain at a time to see its good and bad effects, or you can compare several strains at once. See if this helps you make some choices.

Also, since smoking my own produce, I’ve not once had that anxious “oh crap I’ve overdone it” feeling. I still have absolutely tiny bits. All my friends tease me (not being mean, just joking around) cos they’re having several large cones in one go and I’m filling around 1/4 of my very small cone on my pipe or just have one or two hits on my Twisty, but hey, not needing as much is a good thing IMO!

I hope my little novel has helped you in some way. Feel free to hit me up with any other questions :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll just say that if you want to get put in your chair proper and question whether you just grew weed or straight up drugs try MK Ultra.

I mean I like a drink a couple times a week and I like a few drinks some of those times. And sometimes I wanna catch a buzz. I see nothing wrong with 11% Alcohol IPAs or mixing a Jamaican Lemonade with 62% over proof rum when you wanna get there quick.

All I’m saying is if you wanna try something more potent grow some serious shit like some MK Ultra or Gelato or Cheese or Skunk - maybe start with something indica leaning since it won’t really blow your top the way a sativa can. I wouldn’t tell a noob hey here hit this Strawberry Cough and get sent to the moon and see some space aliens and some sailboats and an ocean but go ahead and blaze a doob of this MK ultra - worst case scenario you get so zooted you fall asleep and drool on yourself.

3 Likes

So this strawberry cough is that good huh?
:thinking:

1 Like

It’s not bad.

I was scared off by the cough part

1 Like

Green crack, LSD,and Chem Dawg are my favorites.

1 Like

If you don’t cough you don’t get off :wink:

Nah, strawberry cough is a classic and beautiful smoke. I partially joke/not joke about not setting a noob up with a bong load of it tho. I guess a feel like a high THC ass kicker of a sativa is a noobs best chance of getting noided out or over greened or whatever you wanna call it… too damn high. Uncomfortably high. I’ve misjudged a fellow toker before and broken out the Men’s weed and knocked their socks off. Oops sorry (not sorry) didn’t mean to get you so high you can’t function

green crack….yes that’s a fine one. I’ve never tried chem dawg I’m scared about the chem. I like my chronic organic lol :joy:

3 Likes

Ahh well I didn’t really know what I was looking for at first so I picked wwa

Not exactly a rocket ride I guess but it would be easy they said so I didn’t research into strains as well as I wished I had of

Maybe next round I’ll get that

Cherry ice cream sounds like a good one too😀

1 Like

Nothing at all wrong with some White Widow. Grown well it’s divine. It’s one of the classics

Makes me wanna grow that and NL

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll grow well :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Went to a party a month ago an they were handing out what appeared to be jello shots. A freind of mine ate one & it was time to play music so I got up & played a few songs an looked around & she was gone. At the end of the set I went looking to see if she was allright & found her in her car when I approached she said take me to the hospital I think I’m dieing. I quized her and asked if she had any of the jello stuff & she had, she’s never even smoked before so I babysat her for several hours till she could at least walk & then drove her home. New nick name is stoner.

3 Likes

So these were THC shots?

1 Like

@FirstTimer1 I know where you are coming from. I feel the same as you except the pain thing. It’s been many years and some of the stuff out there will have you barking at the moon. I’m on my second grow, not going that good. My first grow I sent to a lab and had tested. Didn’t cost that much and turns out the THC CBD ratio was the opposite of what the stain was advertised. Sure this can happen due to how you grow and when you harvest. I know for sure the content through the testing. Good luck and happy growing.

Yeah an pretty strong ones at that.

1 Like

I prefer Edibles to deal with my pain now I had been on all kinds of pain meds and all they did was try and destroy my life. I got medical card to be able to purchase edibles and some smoke from dispensary I found that while wanting to do something that edibles was the way. I use to lay in bed at night and watch the time go by started smoking some before I would get ready for bed and my sleep was amazing. As far as what stains I have only grew wwa I do have a Bruce Banner growing now and can’t wait to see how good it is. ILGM has all the seeds that you can get. Everyone has deferent tolerance I would say go at it easy just a hit or 2 and wait and see how it affects you start with low thc and work your way up. Hope this helps you. Have a great day and keep it green. Peace

1 Like

Looks like u gots plenty of feed back already so I’ll throw n my couple penny’s worth. I grow perpetually so odor control is difficult fer sure. I found a product that eliminated the pot smell. Check out the candles from Hippie Love, they work. As far as insomnia I’m with @roaddawg714 n edibles, along with a strong Indica. Now for the pain, my situation is my situation, I’m not going to air my endless pain to others who suffer like myself. Nothing will “take away or alleviate ur physical pain”, if it’s to that point, u have to learn to deal with it n still try to live a normal life without alcohol, that will only exasperate the problem. I don’t grow auto’s, n I don’t vape so I can’t comment on either. As for strains to recommend I’m old school Indica, WW, BB, NL, n SS…

2 Likes

So don’t know about Vaps but if looking for something cheap with a small kick to help get through your day delta -8 products, where I live marijuana is illegal but 10dollarcartridge.com delta 8 cart 10-15 dollars usually 30-40 at a store. And a pen is 20 $ so hope this helps

Let us know how you like it.

Thanks for reporting on how you like your grow! :slight_smile:

Here is an update:
1.) I used to drink, binge drink, twice a week. I would drink 9-12 beers in a about an hour or two. Sure, it was low alcohol (5%) beer…but, ever since I turned 60 my body is really drained by it the next day. The 2nd day after a binge I feel really depressed and anxious…not good.
So, it’s been over 2 weeks and I’ve been smoking my CBD White Widow most days and…
1.) no alcohol cravings at all
2.) no anxiety
3.) no depression
4.) no more insomnia…I fall right asleep and stay asleep.

I’m not sure if the Moderator of this forum allows links…but here is a link to a great video:
Benefits of cannabis

4 Likes