Reset time can't wait

This light is very powerful and made with top of the line parts, I’m planning on putting it to the test this run, last run was good but could have been better, I’ve since harnessed my skills and learned some new ones, should have an awesome run this round

1 Like

That’s sounds right my friend , working on a better harvest the previous one as well

My babies suffered theclast 2 dayz, turns out my portable A.C was dry and when i turned it on, nothing but hot air, so i couldn’t cool the tent and temps spiked to 91degs, luckily my electrician came thru and we topped it up and its cooling down

The lil baby you see hunched over almost died but she’s a warrior and is bouncing back, she was so bent over from the heat that her leaves was touching the soil, gave her a nice cool drink of baby food consisting of diluted seaweed extract and some nice cool air and she’s making her way back :hugs::blush: @MattyBear @Randy_Marsh @dbrn32 @Chasworks

3 Likes

Good to hear!

Look who’s up and feeling greatgreat
@MattyBear @dbrn32 @Randy_Marsh

3 Likes

Day 5, everyone’s happy :blush:

1 Like

Day 10

1 Like

Day 15

1 Like

Plz tell me what’s going on here, i simply can’t find the answer, she’s not over watered, she’s not under watered, i suspected maybe it was mag deficient but I’ve foliar fed her with epsom salt and water 1 tsp to gal ratio, that didn’t work, so i suspected maybe the root zone, so i gave it a hydrogen peroxide drench of a ratio 1 to 1, if that don’t help then I’m out of ideas, I’m growing organic by the way @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Randy_Marsh @fano_man

Just a beginner but you think they are ready for new pot? Would it be roots already?

No, she’s not ready for transplant yet, when the plant gets bigger than the container it’s in, then it’s ready.

1 Like

Have you fed her yet? She looks hungry to me

What kinda soil? Home made or premade… if premade u done a slurry to make sure in the sweet spot naturally … I’ve seen ppl make mixes that they swore were supposed to ph range and after they get a plant in there and check again after an issue arises and there way above 7 some how

1 Like

@MattyBear @fano_man, i think you’re right Matt she maybe hungry, the other 3 are doing just fine, their nice and green and perky, i think we have ourselves a lil piggy here lol, Fano i don’t think it’s a ph issue, maybe if they were in bigger containers but these are too small to be having ph issues that’s just my opinion, i check my ph when watering and its a even 6.5 all the time and im sure to keep my pens clean and calibrated, plus it’s organic, there’s not really much to make the ph go off track, im not using any synthetics or stuff like that.

1 Like

I know your a season grower… my soils organic as well and it’s on its second run…even tho I know I should KNOW my soils ph I’ve been assuming this round with luck thank god… because my soil is old happy frog that has been sitting outside in natural rain and sun all day for 6+ monthes… most of the old amendments are probably gone … not only that it’s used but the sun and rain musta washed the remaining out… all though I feel I got lucky cuz the babes are happy looking I dont have access to all my gadgets and gizmos so I’m flying by the seat of my pants this time with synthetic GH I have left over ti give it a fair chance for arguements sake now I’m more seasoned at growing and am more aware of alot of problems … that being said… besides more food or ph i really dont see any other influencing factors at this point… if the ganders happy …you know what that means …get rid of her or hire her a private catering service

1 Like

Lol, i am using my old soil, and didn’t add any more amendments to it bc i wanted them yo grow a lil bigger but i do think she’s hungry, i been adding microbes to the soil but i guess there’s nothing in there for the microbes to eat, so I’m waiting for the soil to dry out a lil more and I’ll amend it a lil and she should be fine after, i gave the other 3 a lil top dressing as well and that should keep them happy until transplant

1 Like

Lol that’s is pretty coincidental… well for your info I havent even tried to ph or check ph of anything… and was assuming there was next to nothing in the soil I started an organic seedling mix really early in life called tappin roots all stage… got lil bit NPK with calcium and kelp… everything seems happy… but boy that stuff smells like baby poop in a gallon water jug mixed up the next day… it really must he organic haha

Most likely hungry tho in old soil and assuming the food is washed out and these basicly sand perlite root fibers and old peat and probably not much more theres really nothing to eat and like you said your microbes are probably like where the cream filing… and anything that was there they gobbled that up asap… you know I have found that microbe recharging during a plants growth period barley takes effect till the plant is almost out of the pot… the original microbes in there from before you plant are the ones your utilizing and any recharging really takes a good amount of times for the inoculation to take root and colonize and become thriving… when you recharge mid grow your almost getting it ready for next round which your in now… does that make sence?

1 Like

Perfect sense, but I’m using an inoculant called Natural Urb, it makes the microbes available immediately.