Request expert guidance on how to proceed

Flowering day 70.
@Dman1969 @Newt
Unfortunately, my wife is unavailable for photos, so I am posting pics from a digital microscope and my iPhone. More amber I think, but not sure. I am having a problem discerning calyces from sugar leaves with all the trichomes obscuring things to my eye.
What do you folks think?

3 Likes

Most of those look like sugar leaf trichs. But I do still see some clear. And I still see some whities sticking out.

Can you manage to get a pic this close?

2 Likes

I’m with @Newt i think your close but a closer
Pic would be awesome. I believe you got a week or two. :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thanks guys.
I will try for a closer one.

Wow! I hadn’t popped in here for quite a while until you asked a question in my grow journal, and I started wondering why i hadn’t seen your grow in a while, guess I am still learning how to do computer stuff. You are killing it! Looks great! As little as I know, I would agree with the only water from now on if you aren’t there already. Friggin fantastic job!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.
I will master this!

1 Like

@Dman1969 @Newt
I dug out my old DSLR and charged it up. Perhaps better pics, maybe not.
I took about 50, left with these three as the best. Does it help any? Appreciate you folks very much.

1 Like

Give it another week or two. You want those pistils to be receding you still have some standing up. But Brother you could harvest today and have some amazing smoke. I just want it to be the best it can be. This was some GDP Grand Daddy Purple and it was amazing but I could have went another week and it would have been better

:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Many thanks, Dman!

1 Like

Sorry I forgot the pic lol. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

That is very beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: Brother. It won me Bud of the Month. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
Ps zoom in and look at the pistils you want them shrinking. A few white ones are ok but you don’t want a bunch. :v:

1 Like

Like @Dman1969 said.

Happy Growing!

2 Likes

Right. Notice that most of my white hairs have turned color and curled inward in this pic.

3 Likes

And I have a lot of white pistils yet, right?

1 Like

Some. But less than you had.

2 Likes

Your in the harvest window IMO. And it looks beautiful :drooling_face::giraffe::lips:

2 Likes

You are so close it ain’t funny Brother! Good things come to those that wait. :wink::drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@jd77 I’m guessing she is likely a pure sativa plant at this point. Per the ILGM Grow guide, I found:

For sativa plants, the flowering period lasts for about a month longer than indicas, meaning it will take about 12 weeks

1 Like

Excellent information, thank you.
I was wondering about that, because don’t most Indicas flower for 8-9 weeks? We are now in our 10th week (day 73). Today I looked her over with a loupe, and when I find what I think is a calyx I see mostly cloudy, some clear, and little or no amber, even at the top of the bud.