Request expert guidance on how to proceed

Forgot to add. That picture is not accurate to current “original” tribus. Was found on Google. My bottle had listed a couple more before my puppy chewed it and I had to put it in a generic bottle. That was probably one of the other two options they offer. Original is best for our purposes tho. The options of tribus are color coded. Original is brown not green.

1 Like

Feeding day.
FF Trio (week 7), Beastie Bloomz, Micro Boost, Cal Mag, FF Kelp Me and molasses: 2.5G at 6.5/2120 in, 9C at 5.7/3070 out.
RH 41-62%, 73-84F over the course of the last few days.
This feeding was a bit of a surprise for me. I let her go until she started just wilting from lack of water this time. She was light. Regardless, she took less water than last time. I read someone’s log (@Hellraiser ?) stating they take less water over time, as the the roots displace water stored in the soil. Not sure I understand that one, as my remembrance from grade school is the plant removes virtually nothing from the soil that effects the volume. Could be wrong, as my memory fails me quite often these days :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
No post-watering droop this time.
LST ceased, but I did pluck a few leaves. Not as aggressively as previous weeks, though.
I was looking closely at the tops. Right now all I can make out are pistils and leaves.
Continuing to learn…
Eighteen days since light switch. Planning a defoliation later this week.
Comments and suggestions welcome. My novice eye thinks everything looks ok, but I could be missing something.

2 Likes

Your girls are looking good happy growing

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like